Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

lost CONTAINS SPOILERS

Started by wharf rat, Sep 14, 2005, 09:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deftoneg

I know someone going to hate me for this but i bring you this flash animation... be carefull because in some point of it freezes and make your PC slow.

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/lost

5mb so be patient.

ToneDef

Spoiler fuckin' mania. Thanks.

wharf rat

ToneDef

Ahhh, thats better. Last episode shown here in UK was where Locke ties up Boone and puts that shit on his head that fucks him up. Without a doubt the best episode since the first. I gotta say, the series was losing me.. But they got me watching again now. When I thought that fucking monster thing had got his sister I was like "W..T..F...".  And judging from the spoilers above, this shit is gonna get even better.

wharf rat

Locke is the fucking man.  This new season is kinda dragging.  I don't like watching week by week.  I watched the first season on DVD in two days, waiting each week blows.  Now it's off the air for three weeks.

ToneDef

Yeah we get it at like 10pm on Ch4, and the next episode straight after on E4, but I only set it to record the Ch4 one cuz I always forget about the E4 episode. Waiting a week is fucking gay though. Get so into the fucking episode and it's gone. Is it me, or is the part after the intro when the LOST title appears the freakiest part of the program? Gets me every time man.

wharf rat

Episode 2.09: What Kate Did
Airdate: November 30, 2005

* new 10/31 - As Kate's backstory continues, her original crime is revealed. Locke and Eko make an interesting discovery about the film, and Michael has a mysterious encounter with the computer.

wharf rat

Finally, after three weeks, it's back.

The Captain

Darren Aronofsky is supposed to direct an episode...I'll watch that episode.

one weak

holy shit!!! that's awesome. i'll definately be watching that too

deftoneg

Quote from: "dusttones"http://albinoblacksheep.com/flash/lost

read the thread man... I just post that a days ago.

wharf rat

Well, I liked it tonight.  Locke is still the fucking man.

dtones04

Quote from: "wharf rat"Episode 2.09: What Kate Did
Airdate: November 30, 2005

* new 10/31 - As Kate's backstory continues, her original crime is revealed. Locke and Eko make an interesting discovery about the film, and Michael has a mysterious encounter with the computer.

What is the latest ep to be shown in the states? im from uk and im downloading season 2, latest i can get is ep6? that right?

wharf rat

Ep 6 aired last night.

ToneDef

Charlie is a fucking bell. Such a prick for shooting Ethan.

XdefXtonesXchinoX

ToneDef

Well obviously. But I mean they could have got information from that prick.

XdefXtonesXchinoX

Episode 2.07: The Other 48 Days
Airdate: November 16, 2005 from 9 p.m. to 10:05 p.m.

Wow, great "extended" episode.  Those five minutes better make me shit myself.

ToneDef

That may be the one thing you've posted I find interesting and that raised maybe 5% of a smile. Good job.

Shrink your fucking av.