Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

lost CONTAINS SPOILERS

Started by wharf rat, Sep 14, 2005, 09:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vida_mae

wharf rat

raynor

nah, probably the best episode ever. if that shit was true, i'm beginning to see an end to the show, which is good. i don't want it to turn out like 24, some money making machine.

vida_mae

hi raynor!!! shake your money maker.

raynor

vida_mae

uh huh. raynor i want to do you this many times  4 8 15 16 23 42

vida_mae

whats up with jack and kate getting it on in that net!

dusttones

bout time he tried to throw it at that broad.

Mascara Snake

I hate those fucking cheese love episodes, cunts better start dying soon or some shit to make it a bit more interesting!

P.S

I hate that guy michael, i was glad when that dick disappeared!

"Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is THE BEST..."  Frank Zappa

vida_mae

OMG!! i hate michael too. i think its because i have an hdtv, and cant stand how round his head is.. it seriously bothers me. haha, not to mention i hate walt too because he has an annoying sharp scream.. and doesnt listen.

i want jack and kate to fuck so bad... its killing me. OH did you no that here and charlie get it on in real life!!! ew, i know!

Mascara Snake

He just reminds me of Romeo & Juliet and how gay and annoying he was in that film, he was the only thing i didnt like about that film, and for that i will forever hate him!  Walt is an annoying little bastard too, if i was on the island i would have ate his dog and told him he was next if he didnt fuck up!

"Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is THE BEST..."  Frank Zappa

vida_mae

hahahaha!!! were do you live? are you male or fem?

Mascara Snake

I'm from Ireland and i am Male!

vida_mae

oh man, i was going to see if you wanted to come over and watch lost with me!!

fightclubche

Mascara snake, heard any good jokes lately!

Mascara Snake

Hahaha!

Whats up with lost not being on this week?

vida_mae

uhhhhh i know!!! maybe "the Others" kidnapped the camera men?!

fightclubche

fightclubche