Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

lost CONTAINS SPOILERS

Started by wharf rat, Sep 14, 2005, 09:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lollercoaster

lithium royalty

jbmp1390

the last episode was lame. What the fuck was the point of the VW bus?

Can I use this chair? Seriously can I use it?

lollercoaster

Episode 3.11: Enter 77 (Sayid-centric)
Airdate: March 7, 2007

* 02/28 - "We learn about Sayid's time in Paris and find out what happens to a torturer when he's forced to answer for past sins," says executive producer Damon Lindelof. In present time, executive producer Carlton Cuse adds, "Sayid leads an expedition to the mysterious Dharma station known as 'The Flame.' " A cat from Sayid's past makes an island cameo. All [Naveen] Andrews will offer up is: "There's loads of heavy emotions and I'm cooking in it." Source: USA Today
    * 02/16 - Locke, Sayid and Kate investigate a strange structure and its mysterious inhabitant. Meanwhile, Sawyer competes in a ping-pong competition to get back his belongings. Guest starring are Mira Furlan as Danielle Rousseau, Rodrigo Santoro as Paulo, Kiele Sanchez as Nikki, April Grace as Ms. Klugh, Andrew Divoff as Mikhail Bakunin, Francois Chau as Dr. Marvin Candle, Shaun Toub as Sami, Anne Bedian as Amira, Taiarii Marshall as waiter and Eyad Elbitar as Arabic man. Source: ABC
    * 02/12 - The Others' connection to that utopian weird-science project, the Dharma Initiative, is slated to be revealed in episode 11 (March 7), which also features a visit to a new hatch dubbed the Flame. Carlton Cuse: "The connection between the Others and Dharma gets revealed in episode 11. We will be visiting another Dharma station soon. But the map becomes less important, because when they visit this new station, they'll be getting some new information that helps them understand where the Dharma people lived and where their stations are." Source: Entertainment Weekly
    * 11/22 - Episode 3.11 is called "Enter 77" and features Sami and Farah, an Iraqi couple who own a restaurant in Paris. Source: secretagentman @ TWoP
    * 10/13 - Ms. Klugh will be back sometime. Source: Lost Podcasts

Mascara Snake

that hurley episode was the biggest pile of wank i've ever seen, i got angry watching it, this show better start gettin good again!!

"Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is THE BEST..."  Frank Zappa

Layla

last night ep was narly.. just when i was about to abandon lost.. it reeled me back in! i think im more interested in the whole dharma iniative thing though, whenever theres an episode involing that.. i like it more..

lithium royalty

last night's episode pwned.

Mascara Snake

that was a good episode but their still milking the fuck outta this show!! you probably wont see what happens there until the end of the series!!!

"Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is THE BEST..."  Frank Zappa

lollercoaster

Episode 3.12: Par Avion (Claire-centric)
Airdate: March 14, 2007

* 03/05 - [Highlight if you want to be that spoiled... Claire and Jack are siblings] and we'll know it before they do. Source: Kristin on E!Online
    * 02/28 - "It goes back to when Claire is 17," [Emilie] de Ravin says. "There's a big jump from where her life is now to where it was then. I play a completely different character because her life is so dramatically different - a lot of very deep emotional issues there that she's still dealing with on the island." De Ravin sports a black wig for this flashback to Claire's dark teenage phase. "You meet her parents and see what she's been dealing with," de Ravin says. A flashback last season led viewers to believe that Claire's father and Jack's father might be one and the same. True? "You'll see," she says with a grin. Source: USA Today
    * 02/27 - Guest starring are John Terry as Christian Shephard, M.C. Gainey as Mr. Friendly/Tom, Mira Furlan as Danielle Rousseau, Andrew Divoff as Mikhail, Gabrielle Fitzpatrick as Lindsey, Julian Barnes as Dr. Woodruff, Rhett Biles as Officer Barnes, Danan Pere as ER doctor, Anne Elizabeth Logan as head nurse and John Medlen as man at crash site. Source: ABC
    * 02/22 - Charlie exhibits peculiar behavior when Claire has an idea that could get everyone rescued; tensions mount between Sayid and Locke as they continue their journey to rescue Jack. Source: WCHS
    * 02/13 - According to Emilie de Ravin, this season's Claire episode "goes back to when Claire was a lot, lot younger and in a very different place in her life." Source: Kristin on E!Online
    * 02/12 - Cuse: [We will learn whether Claire is Jack's half-sister] in the next six episodes. Source: Entertainment Weekly
    * 12/07 - They are currently casting an Australian doctor and an Australian cop for episode 12, so it looks like that episode will have an Australia flashback. Source: Kristin on E!Online

lithium royalty

lollercoaster

ToneDef

w..t...f @ the end of episode 12

lithium royalty

Quote from: lollercoaster on Mar 14, 2007, 10:07 PM

niiice

Quote from: ToneDef on Mar 16, 2007, 12:33 PM
w..t...f @ the end of episode 12

what jack paying football with that dude? lol turns out he made a deal with them...

what i wanna know is what the fuck is up with locke, he blew up the flame hatch last week, he blew up the swan hatch a while back, and in the previews to the next epidose hes blowing something else up... it's probably gonna be the submarine.. .

what i think is, he doesnt wanna leave the island. before coming to it, he was paralyzed, now he can walk.. so my bet is he wants to stay.

jbmp1390

you're probably right about Locke not wanting to leave. I just want to know when everyone else is going to figure out that he used to be paralyzed.

Can I use this chair? Seriously can I use it?

ToneDef

Locke's always been pretty convinced there's something else going on with the island.  I think he's just convinced that they gotta keep going where they're going.. Fate and shit.

That's something that bugs me about this show actually.. What happened to all the weird shit that was going on at the start? The monster thing in the jungle and that black smoke stuff. And how they can't explain things to each other properly. It's like if Hurley is talking to Charlie about the numbers he'd be like "Uhhh.. dude.. I'm like.. Cursed or something. Uhhh.. Everyone around me dies, dude.. These numbers.." When really you'd be like "There were these numbers that had a certain significance before I came to this island. In fact I won the lottery with them. Well, they're on this inside of the hatch and also happen to be the numbers that are entered before you push the button".. Too much beating around the bush.

lostpilot

It's nerving me.
I mean, they reveal stupid answers to good riddles.

ToneDef

Layla

i cant hang out with lost anymore, im so over it.. this season sucks.

ToneDef

lollercoaster

Episode 3.14: Exposé (Nikki and Paulo-centric, episode aka "Expos")
Airdate: March 28, 2007

* 03/22 - According to Lost Spoilers, Paulo will [highlight if you want to be that spoilers... be shot in the head.] Source: SpoilerFix BuddyTV Spoilers Chat
    * 03/21 - Lost Spoilers offers us a summary of the spoilers Cuse and Lindelof revealed in the latest podcast: This episode is set to answer a big mythological question. The gay character will appear in "Exposé." Source: Lost Podcasts
    * 03/11 - Hurley begins to suspect that Sawyer may be involved in an island mystery surrounding two fellow survivors, and Sun learns the truth about her past kidnapping attempt by The Others. Guest starring are Kiele Sanchez as Nikki, Rodrigo Santoro as Paulo, William Mapother as Ethan Rom, Ian Somerhalder as Boone, Maggie Grace as Shannon, Daniel Roebuck as Dr. Artz, Billy Dee Williams as Mr. LaShade and Jacob Witkin as Howard L. Zukerman. Source: ABC
    * 02/28 - Dustin Watchman, who plays backgroung character Scott, revealed on his MySpace page that Ian Somerhalder (Boone) and Maggie Grace (Shannon) were back on set filming scenes for episode 3.14. Source: The Fuselage
    * 02/12 - Flashbacks will center around Nikki and Paulo. While even Lindelof acknowledges that Nikki and Paulo are "universally despised" by fans, that's going to change, he vows: "We had a plan when we introduced them, and we didn't get to fully execute that plan. But when the plan is executed, Nikki and Paulo will be iconic characters on the show." Source: Entertainment Weekly
    * 01/24 - Charlie's about to get his comeuppance for kidnapping Sun last season. "That is getting resolved in an upcoming episode," exec producer Carlton Cuse tells me. "Sun finally finds out who actually did that to her. It takes place in another character's episode, but it becomes an important ancillary part of that episode." Cuse adds that it's a "reasonable assumption" that the reveal will cause problems between Charlie and Claire. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide
    * 01/22 - Episode 3.14 features a Mr Zuckerman, a 70ish, wealthy Australian TV producer. He has many ex-wifes, a current wife, and a hot young girlfriend from one of his current shows. Source: secretagentman @ TWoP
    * 01/21 - Ian Somerhalder and I spent a bit of the afternoon together, and he told me he was off to Hawaii tomorrow to shoot an episode of "Lost." He is reprising his role as Boone, but he said he could not talk about the episode -- because he had not read the script yet. Source: KnoxNews
    * 10/31 - A future episode may possible reveal Nikki and Paulo's experiences on the island during the time we didn't see them. Chances are good thet we will find out one of the characters is gay. Source: Lost Podcasts
    * 01/10 - Rodrigo Santoro mentioned in an interview in the Brazilian edition of Rolling Stone that his character won't be on the show anymore per the end of the current season. Source: Rolling Stone (Brazil)