Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

lost CONTAINS SPOILERS

Started by wharf rat, Sep 14, 2005, 09:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bright lights, big city

last night was definitely way better than kate's episode. screw you guys.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

lostpilot

yes, totally. it is so awesome  that the numbers are back, and well - the general mysticism.
nice gesture on throwing the white rock/Jacob from the scales

nonesuch

i agree with the last two guys,  the first 3 eps weren't great (although i didn't think they were bad),  but number 4 got me intrigued again.  And sawyer remains badass, they can't really go wrong when sawyer is involved

i drink your milkshake

rock_n_frost

the thing makes me crazy (in a bad way) in this show is :
the bitch says ''i will tell you everything about this island''
and then guy asks ''what is it..why ?''
the bitch answers ''you already know...come with me''

and he never tells anything

the guy asks ''whats this numbers ?''
the bitch answers ''the important think, why you are here ''
''yes why am i here ?''
''because you have to be here'' (is this an answer)

millions of  unnatural things happened and still nothing explained !..
and some lost fans watched 'the matrix'' and they said ''what a stupid movie, he can beat 100 simith and he fly...thats stupid, how can he fly''
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

There Will Be Blood

anyone agree with me that the smoke monster might be the good one and jacob is bad on the island?

bright lights, big city

the thought has crossed my mind. but then realize this is Lost, and they've fucked with our perceptions of characters before. what happens when the smoke monster gets off the island though? turn into the Cloverfield monster?
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

There Will Be Blood

we all know the man and black can't kill jacob, but when Ben snabbed jacob he didn't kill him instantly. Remember jacob was on his hands and knees bleeding and he said they are coming, then the man and black finished him off by kicking him in the fire. When the man in black kicked him he was breaking the rules. He killed jacob by doing that. Ben didn't kill him. Thats why that mysterious boy in the jungle said "You know the rules, You can't kill him." Now because he broke the rules jacob will come back.

bright lights, big city

holy shit you just blew my mind.
DERP

There Will Be Blood

raynor

Ok, I'm gonna give this show one more episode. After that I quit. It's been really going downhill.

rock_n_frost

OMG WHAT A STUPID EPISODE
its almost final and there s still nothing !!!

this show doesnt deserve to watch it on first day...
its waste of time...
im gonna wait till episode 16 and i ll watch just ep 16

i should watched SE-6 Ep-00 and SE6 Ep-16 would be enough, you know what i mean....

lostpilot

I absolutely loved every minute of this episode.
I'm not even sure why, but I'm more into LOST than ever, I'm actually even thinking to rewatch the whole series while watching S6.

I love the fundamental themes of evil/good and fate/free-will throughout EVERYTHING in the show.
It's so epic in my head.

by the way, ilovechino69, consider my mind blown by you noticing those details about killing Jacob.

I still think Jacob is the good one. In a way he does manipulate everyone, but there's still a chance of everything not going by the direction he had planned. Though, there IS a possibility he is actually representing the dark forces of the universe, lol.

Anyway, I'm excited with each and every episode. I'm pretty sure the finale will be fucking epic.

bright lights, big city

I agree man, another good episode.

And if you really are a fan of the show, and then proceed to give up with 10 hours left IN THE ENTIRE FUCKING SERIES, then fuck you and die. retard.

EDIT: Ok maybe not die, that was harsh. but seriously gtfo.
DERP

rock_n_frost

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Feb 25, 2010, 02:19 AM
if you really are a fan of the show
im fan of good movies, good series, good musics

thousand unnatural things happened and we wait for the secrets for 6 seasons and we still got nothing so i dont care anymore if there is good-bad war or not..

There Will Be Blood

whos ready for tomorrow!!!

blixa

i'm still watching mainly for a number of reasons:

1. lapidus is hot.

when he's in his pilot uniform....woahhhh!

2. desmond is babe numero uno:

he looks like steven aka your sister makes me hard, which makes steven babe numero dos.

3. the theme song is fantastic!

4. john locke is the best character. he's so formulated as a person. i've been on his side since the beginning. i didn't realise it til last week how much i cared for him. WHY DIDN'T THEY LET HIM DO THE WALKABOUT?

5. i actually think it'll end well. people are getting frustrated mainly because they know this is it and they want everything explained to them quickly. these are the same people that know nothing about foreplay.

6. whatever anyone wants to say, but charlie had the best death.

there's more reasons but my headache is persisting.

your sister gets me hard

luuuuuuuuuulz

I shave and wear suits everyday.  I'm stylin everyday.  I still look awesome even without a beard, and long hair.

lostpilot

last nights episode was totally awesome.

blixa

don't say anything. we're an episode behind you guys. the last episode revealed that jack has a son.

and i hope claire hasn't lost her marbles.

bright lights, big city

goddamnit....must talk about lost, but i gotta refrain now!!! oh wait we have a spoiler-dealy now

[spoiler]THOSE FUCKING SCENES BETWEEN DOGEN AND SAYID WERE SHEEP TITS[/spoiler]
DERP