lost CONTAINS SPOILERS

Started by wharf rat, Sep 14, 2005, 09:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

There Will Be Blood

was a good episode.. can't wait for next weeks

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

bright lights, big city

holy crap what a great episode last night! it's one of my favorite ever for the series. so many speculations confirmed, and we basically know the potential endgame and what's at stake!!!!
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

lostpilot

yeah, I agree. I'm superexcited
LOVING the evil/good/hell themes. awesome.

blixa

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Mar 24, 2010, 04:11 PM
holy crap what a great episode last night! it's one of my favorite ever for the series. so many speculations confirmed, and we basically know the potential endgame and what's at stake!!!!

what episode is this? we just finished the episode that focused on sawyer. we're either one or two episodes behind you guys.

lostpilot

you're one episode behind.
this episode is about Richard :)

bright lights, big city

yeah wow, i'm sorry! that sucks that you have to wait an extra week for these episodes. the richard alpert episode is HUGE.
DERP

blixa

i always wanted to know what that guy's story is! finally. there's going to be an episode on desmond soon. god, i missed desmond. hunk of a spunk.

i really liked the scene with ilana and ben in the forest where he tells her about how his daughter died and he knows how she feels about losing someone you love. and when he says, "because no one will have me" and then ilana says, "i'll have you." i got very emotional over that.

ilana is so beautiful too.

lostpilot

yeah, she's becoming quite important too :)

bright lights, big city

agreed, scenes like those are what make Lost awesome.
DERP

blixa

initially i didn't have any feelings towards ben. after that episode that focused on him, i pretty much decided that ben is awesome. he's a good man but i don't think he knows how to behave like one. there's a good in him. what he said was just so beautiful.

There Will Be Blood

Them being in some kind of Hell did cross my mind before.... I wonder if Richard knows what he's talking about.

bright lights, big city

yeah that was a theory going back to like the first season. there are so many religious allusions with everything on this show, so i won't be surprised if in the end the place really is purgatory, or hell, or some weird heaven, or some cork to jesus wine  ;)
DERP

lostpilot

but I clearly remember lost writers debunking this theory in the run of first two seasons.
well - there's other fact here too, lost was initially designed to have 3 seasons, so I guess the story was just shifted and changed.

but I would not mind the idea anyway.

There Will Be Blood

I did really enjoy seeing Richard's back story, He's one of my favorite characters.

gunsrazorsknives

Quote from: ilovechino69 on Mar 28, 2010, 09:37 PM
I did really enjoy seeing Richard's back story, He's one of my favorite characters.

I enjoy your theories you must be a pretty smart person!

There Will Be Blood

[spoiler]DESMOND IS BACK!!! [/spoiler]

lostpilot

spoilertag that shit.
some people are not there yet.

in other news, the new episode was quite okay. not too shinny, not too bad anyway

There Will Be Blood

Quote from: lostpilot on Apr 01, 2010, 02:45 AM
spoilertag that shit.

in other news, the new episode was quite okay. not too shinny, not too bad anyway
Quote from: lostpilot on Apr 01, 2010, 02:45 AM
spoilertag that shit.

sry i forgot :p

bright lights, big city

yeah not too great of an episode, but it was still entertaining and it was nice to see them follow up Sayed's flash-sideways.

oh and [spoiler]we got finally got desmond AND Mikhail[/spoiler]
DERP