Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

lost CONTAINS SPOILERS

Started by wharf rat, Sep 14, 2005, 09:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lostpilot

yeah, but I hope that Desmond talked sense into him and will maybe undo the zombie stuff

blixa

ohhh, desmond. he's so dreamy. i love him.

bright lights, big city

ok so no more need for spoiler boxes?

anyways i can't believe jack really is on the dark side. i can see him being the best candidate to replace jacob, but there's no way he can actually be EVIL. but yeah, only 4 weeks left, fuuuuuuck i don't want this to end!
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

There Will Be Blood

I recently started to talk like Desmond, saying brother after every sentence.

lostpilot

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Apr 22, 2010, 06:36 PM
ok so no more need for spoiler boxes?

anyways i can't believe jack really is on the dark side. i can see him being the best candidate to replace jacob, but there's no way he can actually be EVIL. but yeah, only 4 weeks left, fuuuuuuck i don't want this to end!

I think the writers did this intentionally. I'm pretty sure they don't want Jack to stay the lead figure in the show.
Somehow I've got a feeling that the final candidate would be something random like Kate. I am kinda afraid of the finale, because I'm pretty sure a LOT of losties will die then. I don't want to see my heroes die.

blixa

i'm not sure locke saying "you're with me now" means jack is on the dark side. as far as i'm concerned, he's still a contender for the candidate spot.

my brother put this on my pillow:

raynor

you're brother has a very female handwriting.

blixa

my brother is kind of feminine in a really masculine way. girls love him because he's very easy to talk to and he is very very funny.

once i was on the train and he taped lost for me. he was sending me texts (i never delete his texts) about what was happening:
"sayid has turned full evil and jin is kidnapped by widmore and is about to meet desmond."
"and jack as usual is still crying from the start til the end. oh so sick of his attitude."
"omg just when you think jack is gonna stop crying, desmond dies. here goes another season cry baby."

and every time i try to surprise him with a spoiler he replies:
"indeed it's not a spoiler that he's gonna start crying again."

blixa

There Will Be Blood

Time for MIB to open a can of whoop ass!

blixa

Quote from: lostpilot on Apr 22, 2010, 04:37 PM
yeah, but I hope that Desmond talked sense into him and will maybe undo the zombie stuff

i really liked that exchange they had at the well. desmond doesn't seem to be afraid of anything. he seem's pretty chilled. he knows something!

lostpilot

bright lights, big city

WHATEVER HAPPENED TO BEN AND RICHARD?

yes that deserved all caps
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

lostpilot

they got "lost in the jungle", they'll come back sometime, don't worry.
but this episode.
omg.

bright lights, big city

oh yes. definitely. "this place is death" came from this show. and it showed yesterday.
DERP

blixa

are you guys talking about sayid, jin and sun? that's the episode we watched yesterday. so fucking sad.

jack hasn't turned bad. thank jesus.

i know next week's episode is all about the smoke monster. i'm so tempted to watch it online.

bright lights, big city

yeah good you saw it. next week's should be huge. might be the most important episode to date!
DERP

blixa

we're on the same episode? i thought you guys were ahead by one episode.

lostpilot

it seems we're on the same page now

blixa

damn straight, the amount of times those guys are saying, "australia" this season is crazy hahaha