Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

lost CONTAINS SPOILERS

Started by wharf rat, Sep 14, 2005, 09:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bright lights, big city

haha i have no idea how you caught up, but it seems like you're all good now.

may 23 is the end date and yesterday they revealed that the finale is now 2 and a half hours! plus the 2 hour recap beforehand. so basically that entire night is ALL Lost.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

There Will Be Blood

where is richard and ben???

bright lights, big city

Man In Black episode tonight! hopefully we get some BIG revelations!
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

nintendoXO

Ive been watching lost, Im on the second season right now.

There Will Be Blood

Quote from: nintendoXO on May 12, 2010, 02:58 AM

How do you like it so far?

bright lights, big city

two things for you:
-stay off this page due to our constant spoilerific comments
-hurry up and watch the 100 or so episodes you're behind on
DERP

nintendoXO

Quote from: gunsrazorsknives on May 12, 2010, 03:04 AM

The first season was a complete mind fuck, I am loving the second season though.

There Will Be Blood

Quote from: nintendoXO on May 12, 2010, 03:16 AM
Quote from: gunsrazorsknives on May 12, 2010, 03:04 AM

The first season was a complete mind fuck, I am loving the second season though.

Awesome, and Bright Lights is right you should really stay off this thread it will ruin alot of the surprises in the story.

bright lights, big city

holy shit
[spoiler]and for some reason i always thought those skeletons from the first season were going to be Rose and Bernard(and not really THAT important)[/spoiler]
DERP

There Will Be Blood

[spoiler]I completely forgot about the skeletons in the cave. [/spoiler]

lostpilot

Quote from: bright lights, big city on May 12, 2010, 02:51 AM
Man In Black episode tonight! hopefully we get some BIG revelations!

[spoiler]okay. not that many revelations, right? I mean, I did not really feel as if a "MAJOR REVELATION" was revealed. ditto. on the other hand, the episode was completely awesome. As I have said many times before - I love how fundamental LOST became. black and white, good and evil, science and faith. superb. though I kinda wished for more "nowadays on the island" action, but ooooooooh well.[/spoiler]

bright lights, big city

ok I do agree about the fundamentals, but I have to admit I was slightly disappointed with it overall. the tying of things together at the end was great and clever (i wonder if Lindelof and Cuse REALLY planned on that from the beginning) but the first half of the episode just seemed really... well, off. In my opinion, it just wasn't nearly as good of an episode as the one that showed Richard's origins.

[spoiler]I felt the showing of the light underground with the wheel didn't explain shit. it was cool to see, we didn't really get any answers, did we?[/spoiler]
DERP

lostpilot

Quote from: bright lights, big city on May 13, 2010, 12:23 AM
[spoiler]I felt the showing of the light underground with the wheel didn't explain shit. it was cool to see, we didn't really get any answers, did we?[/spoiler]

[spoiler]yes, as I've said many times, questions on top of questions[/spoiler]

Mikey

Quote from: bright lights, big city on May 13, 2010, 12:23 AM
ok I do agree about the fundamentals, but I have to admit I was slightly disappointed with it overall. the tying of things together at the end was great and clever (i wonder if Lindelof and Cuse REALLY planned on that from the beginning) but the first half of the episode just seemed really... well, off. In my opinion, it just wasn't nearly as good of an episode as the one that showed Richard's origins.

I hope the next 3 and a half hours answer a few more questions. I'm pretty psyched for the 23rd!!

ToneDef

bright lights, big city

great episode, compared to last week's. i'm really excited for the finale now that we have some answers of who's going head to head.

oh yeah, and the writers went insane here with the killing off characters that have been around awhile.
DERP

dawg

I bet Sawyer will die some kind of heroic death too :)

lostpilot

yeah, I guess he will.
The episode was great. Highlights? Conversation with Jacob, Ben meeting Danielle, alter-reality meet up with Hume Hugo Ana Lucia etc etc. SO AWESOME.

bright lights, big city

i agree, those were the top 3 highlights. but i'm pissed off with seeing the way [spoiler]Richard and Widmore[/spoiler] died. they were uneventful deaths (i guess Ben won), while being crucial characters throughout the entire series. i get that it's the end and some of these deaths are to be expected, but i'm kind of disappointed.
DERP

There Will Be Blood

i'm glad that bitch died in that closet