Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

lost CONTAINS SPOILERS

Started by wharf rat, Sep 14, 2005, 09:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

asshole

dont trip.... i own the whole series.... what i was saying in the post was... ever since the first season finale aired i became a fan... and watched every episode in abc after that...lol... all of season 6 i was watching while smoking kush...lol
I love me some Vinyl.

Follow Me under #Adamogreat
Your Lucky Your Kinda Cute.. Taste Like Juicy Fruit...

snw9

Quote from: asshole on Nov 11, 2011, 06:53 AM
dont trip.... i own the whole series.... what i was saying in the post was... ever since the first season finale aired i became a fan... and watched every episode in abc after that...lol... all of season 6 i was watching while smoking kush...lol

Wow, phenomenal hahah
Code: [Select]

asshole

me and my girl well smoke 2 blunts of some good KUSH... every episode... and in some of those episode i was trippin out....
I love me some Vinyl.

asshole

I'm not sure if you guys ever noticed
I always Wondered if Chino is a LOST fan.... Cause Season 5, Episode 5 name is "This Place Is Death".... Im not sure if it's that episode as well but I remember that "Eloise" or could of been someone else not sure they say the same thing *This Place is Death*
I love me some Vinyl.

bright lights, big city

Yeah dude I'm pretty sure I read an interview where they said that was where they got the song title from. It was a crucial episode too if I recall, when they were about to go back.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

asshole

I love me some Vinyl.

snw9

Question for lost fans:
so in season 6 , the man in black told Jack that Locke had to be dead before he can look like him. Locke's death occured off the Island and obviously we didnt see the man in black or whatever appearance he took get off the Island. So any theories as to how he did it?
Thats one thing the writers SHOULD have explained!

snw9

Quote from: asshole on Nov 19, 2011, 09:24 PM
I'm not sure if you guys ever noticed
I always Wondered if Chino is a LOST fan.... Cause Season 5, Episode 5 name is "This Place Is Death".... Im not sure if it's that episode as well but I remember that "Eloise" or could of been someone else not sure they say the same thing *This Place is Death*

That was Charlotte btw

bright lights, big city

Quote from: juvenile on Dec 08, 2011, 04:29 PM
Question for lost fans:
so in season 6 , the man in black told Jack that Locke had to be dead before he can look like him. Locke's death occured off the Island and obviously we didnt see the man in black or whatever appearance he took get off the Island. So any theories as to how he did it?
Thats one thing the writers SHOULD have explained!
I don't understand what you're asking. The Man In Black looked like Locke before Locke was dead?
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

snw9

When did we see Man in Black look like Locke?When we see him sitting on the beach underneath the blanket. In season 6, MiB told Jack that John Locke had to be dead before he could look like him. We watch John die in a motel room and then get placed in coffin so my question is how did the MiB become John Locke if the body just laid in the coffin and then get locked away in cargo?

bright lights, big city

He appears as Locke, that doesn't mean it is Locke. The corpse is going to be somewhere, buried or in a coffin somewhere. But the MiB takes his shape. Just like how Christian died in Australia but then his coffin was in the original crash so MiB was able to appear as Christian.
DERP

snw9

Right, but Christian's body was on the Island when we saw the MiB take his shape. His casket was open so possibly he was able to take his shape because the physical body was there.
As for Locke, his body was locked away in a coffin and then in the cargo box that Ilyana was carrying.

bright lights, big city

Ok. I just never thought it really mattered whether or not it was locked up or not.
DERP

chick de la lynch

I just finished watching LOST and the ending was utter crap. Otherwise, I really loved the show.

Is there any explanation given about the polar bears? My brother said it would be answered but I don't remember it ever being answered.

rock_n_frost

I cant believe you did like the Lost.
20 episodes in one season
17 seperate memories/story
3 ''explaining nothing'' final episodes

Lost is a good serie if you REALLY have so many spare times.
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

chick de la lynch

I actually watched this during Finals Week, which is probably why I got a few B+ in my classes. But it was all worth it.

rock_n_frost

asshole

somewhere in season 3 they explained the polar bears... but at the moment i cant remember..lol
I love me some Vinyl.

chick de la lynch

Quote from: rock_n_frost on May 30, 2012, 02:37 AM
You study at collage?

Yeah. I'll be a senior in the fall. I feel like I've been in college forever.

Quote from: asshole on May 30, 2012, 06:31 AM
somewhere in season 3 they explained the polar bears... but at the moment i cant remember..lol

Argh! How did I miss that?

rock_n_frost