Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Bullshit Thread #7

Started by Drop-Dead, Sep 15, 2005, 05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4th Eye

Quote from: "Tuck"Hungover.
Indeed. And a bad one.

This morning I went to school, sat in front of a computer and felt really bad so I came back home. I was in school for 15 minutes. But last night was quite fun except I lost my jacket....

The Captain

I use Softsoap for men...it's blue...it gets me clean...-shrug-

I used to think Azwethinkweiz's s/n was a German word until I found out it was an Incubus song and said it out loud.

vida_mae

holy crap its raining like hardcore outside, trees are bouncing... now i cant go anywhere...  :cry:

The Captain

vida_mae

i absolutely love days like these... when its gloomy, rainy.. surprisingly  it makes me feel more excited..more alive!?  i don't know :?  why but it does...

The Captain

vida_mae

do you remember that garbage song " im only happy when it rains?" holy crap, thats so 90's... what ever happend to shirly manson, she was awesome... i use to like that song " queerest of the queer" im not sure if tht wats its called... cnt remember, but that song is the shit.

Oldnewtype

you seem really energetic.

wharf rat

Ice-T to produce Hasselhoff rap album

Ice-T is to produce David Hasselhoff's first hip-hop album.

The pair are neighbours in Los Angeles and are said to have struck up a close friendship.

Hasselhoff has had some success as a singer, releasing seven albums. He's also said to be very popular in Germany.

Ice-T, who was one of the first real hip-hop stars in the late 1980s, said: "The man is a legend. And we are going to show a whole new side of him."

The rapper is said to be convinced that the 51-year-old for Knight Rider and Baywatch actor can take on the biggest names in rap, reports The Sun.

Ice-T added: "He's gonna come out as Hassle The Hoff - I promise you. The Hoff will surprise people with his rap skills and humour."

vida_mae

Quote from: "Oldnewtype"you seem really energetic.

who me? no im just taking a break from printmaking... im kind of tired...i need some tea..

dusttones

Quote from: "wharf rat"Ice-T to produce Hasselhoff rap album

The pair are neighbours in Los Angeles and are said to have struck up a close friendship.

Hasselhoff has had some success as a singer, releasing seven albums. He's also said to be very popular in Germany.

Ice-T, who was one of the first real hip-hop stars in the late 1980s, said: "The man is a legend. And we are going to show a whole new side of him."

The rapper is said to be convinced that the 51-year-old for Knight Rider and Baywatch actor can take on the biggest names in rap, reports The Sun.

Ice-T added: "He's gonna come out as Hassle The Hoff - I promise you. The Hoff will surprise people with his rap skills and humour."

hahaha. only one question...wtf

Malpractice

I'll buy the album

Martin

Me too. And go to a gig.
Man, I'll die laughing, wheter he's good or bad.

Oldnewtype

Quote from: "vida_mae"
Quote from: "Oldnewtype"you seem really energetic.

who me? no im just taking a break from printmaking... im kind of tired...i need some tea..

i got some beer. want that.

wharf rat

Fireal1222

Quote from: "Malpractice"

I'll buy the album

macho-man's album was gangster.. in one song he called hulk hogan a pussy, hahaha

anyway. hassle the hoff has nothing on skitle

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Fireal1222

Quote from: "wharf rat"http://www.local6.com/news/4989844/detail.html

4-Year-Old Eats Parent's Heroin

20 bucks says he becomes an amazing guitar player by the time hes 7

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

The Captain

Quote from: "vida_mae"do you remember that garbage song " im only happy when it rains?" holy crap, thats so 90's... what ever happend to shirly manson, she was awesome... i use to like that song " queerest of the queer" im not sure if tht wats its called... cnt remember, but that song is the shit.
I have it in my winamp :)
Garbage is still together, they just released a new CD a few months ago or something and they just toured with one of my favorite bands, theSTART

Jerry_Curls

I love it when my sister gives me weed for free...

Wow, my "F" buttons are really dirty.  :wink:
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.