sleepingcitizens (3:11:09 AM): isnt amsterdam in the netherlands
fightclubche (3:11:17 AM): its in new zealand man
sleepingcitizens (3:11:21 AM): holy shit
sleepingcitizens (3:11:25 AM): hahahahahah
fightclubche (3:11:46 AM): why would you say the netherland
fightclubche (3:11:47 AM): s
sleepingcitizens (3:12:09 AM): no idea

Mazzy

I didn't diss him...I wouldn't do that. I love Willie. I wouldn't know who Patsy Cline was if it wasn't for Willie. I just said that he probably has lost his mind.

My friend is trying to make me listen to Dave Matthews doing a cover of Ani's Joyful Girl. It ain't going to happen.

wharf rat

dave matthews sucks

Mazzy

...Which is why I won't listen to it. Mind you I am really really curious as to what he's done with the song. I heard it's really good but apart of me doesn't want to hear his ridiculously whiny voice.

wharf rat

Martin

Quote from: "wharf rat"sleepingcitizens (3:11:09 AM): isnt amsterdam in the netherlands

:shock:
hahahah

ItsClassicalAnyways

Mazzy

Who's sleepingcitizens?

I need to sleep soon. I got work tomorrow but there's something to look forward to - I'm on my 2-week break.

Moz La Punk

Quote from: "Tuck"
Quote from: "wharf rat"sleepingcitizens (3:11:09 AM): isnt amsterdam in the netherlands

:shock:
hahahah

Wow, talk about stupid. Good thing I live in New Zealand  :roll:

black coffee

Mei

Quote from: "wharf rat"

:|:|:|
I Keep You Jealously To Myself

Moz La Punk

Quote from: "alimei"
Quote from: "wharf rat"

:|:|:|

Hah!

The Captain

I didn't get that til just now, haha

alvarezbassist17

holy mother of god, my fart smells.  aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Moz La Punk

Quote from: "alvarezbassist17"holy mother of god, my fart smells.  aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Yeah I can smell it all the way up here.

wharf rat

im gonna sue mcdonalds, they forgot to give me a straw when i went through the drive through.  fucking assholes

The Captain

To anyone who might miss me, I'm leaving in the morning to go to Utah for the funeral, gonna ge gone a week or 2 though. I'll be back to my usual spamming before you know it.

vida_mae

Quote from: "The Captain"To anyone who might miss me, I'm leaving in the morning to go to Utah for the funeral, gonna ge gone a week or 2 though. I'll be back to my usual spamming before you know it.

:cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

The Captain

I'm not exactly looking forward to it either. I want to pay my respects, but I don't really want to be around my family that long.

Mazzy

Maybe it's a good time to start my Courtney Love/Hole thread now, cause you're not around to diss it.