Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Bullshit Thread #7

Started by Drop-Dead, Sep 15, 2005, 08:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DefCubus

Thanks. People didnt wanna let the old BS thread go even though it was broken and annoying to look through.

]

vida_mae

for all you sexy fashionistas out there, heres a picture of my coach, soho hobo bag, from the summer collection ($300) i have the matching lady bug scarf too but i dont like it on all the time, and black leather wedge coach sandals!! ($200) after today, they are retiring! cant want to post my fall purses!!! i have a cream crocodile gold studded louis vuiton!!!!

wharf rat

wow, what a waste of money

vida_mae

Quote from: "wharf rat"wow, what a waste of money

lol! i know, the pictures are crappy, they are all from my cam phone...

ItsClassicalAnyways

rofls.

fashion is a waste of money, but hey whatever makes you feel secure and special.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: "vida_mae"for all you sexy fashionistas out there, heres a picture of my coach, soho hobo bag, from the summer collection ($300) i have the matching lady bug scarf too but i dont like it on all the time, and black leather wedge coach sandals!! ($200) after today, they are retiring! cant want to post my fall purses!!! i have a cream crocodile gold studded louis vuiton!!!!

I read "here's a picture of my cooch"

Martin

Crazylegs

vida_mae

well fine nobody likes my purses and shoes.... maybe they will like my sweater instead..... :wink:  :wink:  :wink:  :twisted:

i just dont have that cute and innocent look...

what... you want me to turn around....so you can see my team sleep hoody?

now what...

oh whoops i lifted my hoodie to far!!!!

you naughty naughty boys.... :lol:

stu

The Captain

I want that hoodie, I like it more than the zip hoodie.

EDIT: Though I should remind you, there is a picture thread

jv_

i want a glassjaw varsity letterman jacket
damned new yorkers

wharf rat

applauds the fashion chick

manic_bastard

Quote from: "stu"right onnnn

haha

The Captain

Quote from: "jv_"i want a glassjaw varsity letterman jacket
damned new yorkers
Me too and the fucking SOCKS! GJ socks, man, that's awesome!

GreedyFly

anyone besides me know who Dr. Tran is? he is my favorite fuckin thing in the whole world right now. :shock:

edit: damn i just saw those pics up there, wrong thread, but stick with the brunette and stop with the teasing. :wink:

vida_mae

Quote from: "The Captain"I want that hoodie, I like it more than the zip hoodie.

EDIT: Though I should remind you, there is a picture thread

oh whops im sorry captain.. please forgive me..
i thought 'bullshit thread' meant it was a free for all!

i like the zipper hoodie better! the logo is bigger..give me it!!

....i got a team sleep poster, the huge magazine cover one off of ebay. someone should take some pictures wrapped up in it....thats hot! but dont forgot to post them on the pic thread!!!  :wink:

The Captain

Well, Bullshit is a free for all, but still pics are more fitting in the pic thread

The Captain

I am very disappointed in Ghostride.