Previous topic - Next topic

feeling like more

a chocolate bar.

filled with crispy peppermint

ItsClassicalAnyways

sounds good. im going to go and buy some beer and food. bye/

feeling like more

ItsClassicalAnyways

couldnt be bothered, put a pizza in the oven, might get some beer later.

Moz La Punk

I'll be drinking lots of beer tonight while watching favourite X-Files episodes.

Ah I'm such a nerd. I love me.

feeling like more

i'v got plenty of beer, but i'm out of vodka

GreedyFly

need a gift idea for my friend who is about to have a baby boy in an hour, ideas? newborn baby boy.....they like strippers right?

alvarezbassist17

Quote from: "GreedyFly"need a gift idea for my friend who is about to have a baby boy in an hour, ideas? newborn baby boy.....they like strippers right?

only if the boobs are natural

Quote from: "feeling like more"i'v got plenty of beer, but i'm out of vodka

that doesn't really sound like a problem to me

4th Eye

Quote from: "Moz La Punk"I'll be drinking lots of beer tonight while watching favourite X-Files episodes.

Ah I'm such a nerd. I love me.
Actually not a bad idea. I got about 50 episodes on my computer and probably watch something from the 4th or 5th season now...

Though my beer storage is rather insufficient so maybe I'll open the vodka. :wink:

Moz La Punk

I got all seasons on DVD... I love them so much... I cuddle with them.

Lately I've been cuddling with my Sopranos and 24 DVD boxes too actually... to much displeasure from my X-Files boxes. They feel like they have some competition now.

feeling like more

my dad came to my new place last night, and i still got in trouble because my room was messy. i should have made it worse.

alvarezbassist17

AlvareZBassisT17: do yourself a favor, and don't lose your best friend over a guy, you'll regret it forever.

Auto response from Heychick316: ya be back in like 5.36826 seconds

AlvareZBassisT17: sarah is a great person, and though she might not say it, she feels like she's losing you, so, please, don't do anything you'll regret
Heychick316 returned at 11:11:18 PM.
Heychick316: i wont, but thank you for telling me, sarah means way more to me then any guy ever will, i def will come visit her some time
AlvareZBassisT17: ok
AlvareZBassisT17: she's just hurt about it
Heychick316: which is completely understandable, i dont blame her, but i talked to ryan first and he said he was going to iowa but now hes not so i donno..not that u care its just i was torn between the two. i love sarah to death tho, she kinda pushed me away when she got together with sam tho so its not a completely one sided thing
AlvareZBassisT17: yeah
AlvareZBassisT17: i know my view of ryan is most likely completely biased because i've only heard about him through sarah, but from the sound sof it he probably won't be around for you like sarah will, and i really don't want to see you ending up in a bad place if you lose the both of them.  losing friends is no good, i've recently learned
Heychick316: i know, and i completely understand what your saying. i know sarah hates ryan, but he's not who she saw that night, she doesnt know him like i do. but i sure as hell dont want to lose sarah. i feel super bad but i told her i wasnt 100% i was coming, but i def want to see her sometime before thanksgiving
AlvareZBassisT17: this is gonna sound really mean, but i felt the same way about you.
Heychick316: how so?
Heychick316: dont worry im not mad
Heychick316: just curious
AlvareZBassisT17: i saw something that wasn't there
Heychick316: in me?
Heychick316: im not really sure what to say to that
AlvareZBassisT17: you don't have to say anything
AlvareZBassisT17: don't worry about it
Heychick316: mind if i ask for more detail on that?
AlvareZBassisT17: sure
AlvareZBassisT17: what would you like to know?
Heychick316: what'd you think you saw and when didnt u anymore?
Heychick316: sorry kinda wierdly worded
AlvareZBassisT17: i understand it
AlvareZBassisT17: you used to look at me a certain way, and then it went away, and i felt like things got more awkward, at least from my point of view, and i know it wasn't your fault, but i just felt like we were drifting, and i didn't know what to do.  so i just gave up
AlvareZBassisT17: and didn't know how to bridge the gap i formed
AlvareZBassisT17: once i tried to get over it
Heychick316: so u ran?
AlvareZBassisT17: you heard the letter, i feel like and am a coward
Heychick316: your not a coward corey
Heychick316: i never thought of u like that
Heychick316: your letter made my night, but it also confused me that you would just give up our friendship like that, that fast
AlvareZBassisT17: it killed me, but it wasn't a quick decision
Heychick316: oh
AlvareZBassisT17: the ryan thing just threw me for a fucking loop
Heychick316: it threw me for one too
Heychick316: as wierd as that sounds
AlvareZBassisT17: i hope yours was better than mine
Heychick316: haha prob, sorry dont mean to laugh just a comment i wasnt expecting
AlvareZBassisT17: i need a cigarette.
Heychick316: those are bad for you...but i cant say anything

Auto response from AlvareZBassisT17: goin outside real quick

right click --> get file...

AlvareZBassisT17: i quit for a couple hours
Heychick316: haha
AlvareZBassisT17: and then smoked a pack
Heychick316: please tell me your kidding
AlvareZBassisT17: 17
AlvareZBassisT17: not a whole one
Heychick316: haha well thats good then
AlvareZBassisT17: it was a horrible day
Heychick316: im afraid to ask why
AlvareZBassisT17: don't bother
Heychick316: fair answer
AlvareZBassisT17: sorry
AlvareZBassisT17: but it was definitely about you.
Heychick316: ill be honest your another reason i was hesitant on coming up there
AlvareZBassisT17: i wasn't aiming to cause trouble
Heychick316: no not like that
Heychick316: i didnt even think of that
AlvareZBassisT17: then how
Heychick316: id just rather respect u cause u said you never wanted to talk to me again
Heychick316: ive wanted to say sorry for a while now for tweeking out that one day, i was in a bad mood, you were on and my anger went out on you
Heychick316: im sorry
AlvareZBassisT17: i really don't want to keep you from your friends, and i'm not mad about that, i was an asshole for just trying to disappear without a word, and you definitely had a right to be pissed
AlvareZBassisT17: and i probably threw it overboard with my comeback
Heychick316: i know you'd never try to take sarah from me
Heychick316: haha i laughed when you sent me dictionary.com
AlvareZBassisT17: haha i laughed when i realized i spelled dictionary wrong
Heychick316: haha i didnt even notice
AlvareZBassisT17: i didn't finish that letter
Heychick316: i know..sarah read it
Heychick316: but u know that
AlvareZBassisT17: yeah she told me today
AlvareZBassisT17: i had a feeling she would
AlvareZBassisT17: which is fine because i wouldn't have gotten the balls to read it to you anyway
Heychick316: were u planning to?
AlvareZBassisT17: i was going to finish it with "i don't know where i'm going with this but i still love you and hope that we can start talking again"
AlvareZBassisT17: i wanted to
Heychick316: i love you corey and i wont lie, it hurt when i got that text from sarah, and again when i noticed that you took me off your friends on facebook (ya im a facebook freak). i think it hurt most cause you did it once, then u did it again
Heychick316: which threw me off gaurd
AlvareZBassisT17: i'm sorry about that, truly i am, sorry that you had to hear it second hand, and sorry that i had to be so cruel (for lack of a better word) about it.
Heychick316: its fine and completely understandable
Heychick316: im not mad anymroe
AlvareZBassisT17: i'm glad
AlvareZBassisT17: um
AlvareZBassisT17: i don't know where to go from here
Heychick316: good cause i thought i was alone in that

if you read all that, you're insane, and need to advise me.

Mazzy

Garden Of Simple. A good Ani guitar song and the lyrics...damn. It's about Prince and she dedicated it to him, especially this part:

they never really owned you
you just carried them around you
and then one day you put 'em down
and found your hands were free

It's about his record company and how they controlled him on so many levels.

http://s23.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1SXJ67ODBT62B3PK1YJR3Z2I3O

vida_mae

its seems like everyone here is younger then me... im 22... thats old...

The Captain

There are people older, but the majority is younger, yes.
22 isn't old though, but I'm sure it seems that way more and more, I'm not even 21 and everytime somthing from my childhood comes back as a Hot Topicn explosion or revamped cartoon I'm just about ready to sit in a rocker with a blanket on my lap for no apparent reason.

vida_mae

Quote from: "The Captain"There are people older, but the majority is younger, yes.
22 isn't old though, but I'm sure it seems that way more and more, I'm not even 21 and everytime somthing from my childhood comes back as a Hot Topicn explosion or revamped cartoon I'm just about ready to sit in a rocker with a blanket on my lap for no apparent reason.

hahahah! we can sit in our rocking chairs, and i will knit...

i cant hang out with anyone not over 20... and at that its still sucks they can't get into bars...

The Captain

I can't wait, no more age restrictions til I want a senior discount

I don't even drink, but bars are open late and there are 21 and up venues which pisses me off, I'm all about the music.

vida_mae

Quote from: "The Captain"I can't wait, no more age restrictions til I want a senior discount

I don't even drink, but bars are open late and there are 21 and up venues which pisses me off, I'm all about the music.

im all about dating the hot guys who play music...and getting crunked in the club...

The Captain

crunked, hahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhah