Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Bullshit Thread #7

Started by Drop-Dead, Sep 15, 2005, 08:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Assassin

fightclubche

Great contribution to the board, I'm sure eveyone is glad you decided to share that with us.

Assassin

The Bullshit Thread.

Welcome home fightclubgay, this is where you belong. ;)

fightclubche

It's also a deftones board.  Not the "I'm an ugly, lonely, lame girl that goes on a board to get attention and try to get respect by posting lameness in every topic to get my post count up."

Assassin

fightclubche

My idol!  I love what he is doing in Iraq.

Assassin

Me too! Hahaha... Try figuring out that one fightclubgay... ;)

EDIT: By the way, you're doing an incredibly good impersonation of your idol, you're almost dumber than he is. Well done! :)

fightclubche

Fallujah was awesome.  Stupid Iraqi's, they can't handle the mighty United States.

fightclubche

Quote from: Assassin on Mar 02, 2006, 01:47 AM

EDIT: By the way, you're doing an incredibly good impersonation of your idol, you're almost dumber than he is. Well done! :)

Hahaha, would you stop taking everything so seriously.  You're ridiculously too serious, no wonder you can't get any action.

Assassin

Quote from: fightclubche on Mar 02, 2006, 01:50 AM
Fallujah was awesome.  Stupid Iraqi's, they can't handle the mighty United States.

How ironic, how very ironic... Obviously unintended irony though, so you receive no intellectual credit for it unfortunately.

Oh well, I doubt that something you'd miss since you've never had any to begin with fightclubgay.

Quote from: fightclubche on Mar 02, 2006, 01:52 AM

Hahaha, would you stop taking everything so seriously.  You're ridiculously too serious, no wonder you can't get any action.

Dude trust me, if I was taking this seriously I'd be checking up on your IP address and booking a flight to the shit hole where you live to teach you a lesson. Luckily you're an idiot though, and so the only thing one can expect from an idiot is idiocy. I'm just humouring you because I'm bored, and because it's funny to see you make an ass out of your idiotic self. ;)

Please continue, I'm getting the popcorn ready as we speak.

fightclubche

Quote from: Assassin on Mar 02, 2006, 01:55 AM
Quote from: fightclubche on Mar 02, 2006, 01:50 AM

How ironic, how very ironic... Obviously unintended irony though, so you receive no intellectual credit for it unfortunately.

Oh well, I doubt that something you'd miss since you've never had any to begin with fightclubgay.

Quote from: fightclubche on Mar 02, 2006, 01:52 AM

Dude trust me, if I was taking this seriously I'd be checking up on your IP address and booking a flight to the shit hole where you live to teach you a lesson. Luckily you're an idiot though, and so the only thing one can expect from an idiot is idiocy. I'm just humouring you because I'm bored, and because it's funny to see you make an ass out of your idiotic self. ;)

Please continue, I'm getting the popcorn ready as we speak.

Hahaha, the "I'm a hax0r and can track you down" bullshit. 

fireflyry

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

Assassin

Don't sound so sure fightclubgay, don't sound so sure.

Turn around...
Keep turning...
BOO!

fireflyry

Quote from: hydroponic82 on Mar 01, 2006, 07:18 AM
in that interview chino pledged his allegiance to satan.

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

Assassin

Haha man that's ace!

law

Quote from: fireflyry on Mar 02, 2006, 02:04 AM
Quote from: hydroponic82 on Mar 01, 2006, 07:18 AM
in that interview chino pledged his allegiance to satan.

thats the best image Ive seen on here for ages, awesomeness!

TheProzacFairy

LOL! thats some good shit. That should be a poster  ;D

minus_blindfold

Quote from: fireflyry on Mar 02, 2006, 12:37 AM
Quote from: Far away on Mar 01, 2006, 10:16 PM
Quote from: Moz La Punk on Mar 01, 2006, 06:25 PMHe'll be like 'yeah right'.

Does anyone remember the toy car scene from Jackass?

ha ha. yeah!
the expression on the doctors face was gold!

Well, I've been lickin' this carpet for 3 whole hours and I don't feel like a lesbian.

Martin

Very, very hungover.

ToneDef

My ass is back, and badder than ever.