Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The official hockey thread

Started by rosebud#9, Sep 22, 2005, 06:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fightclubche

Quote from: MyRibItsBroke on May 03, 2006, 12:39 PM
Quote from: fightclubche on May 03, 2006, 01:58 AM
Bye philly.  It's been over 20 years since you had the cup...sucks for you.

math isn't that hard

I was still correct.  Is someone a little mad that their team got fucked the fuck up?

MyRibItsBroke

you're just mad that they're better than the devils.
the canes are the old whalers.
i'm rooting for them now.

fightclubche

Season series is 2-2.  Devils won the last 2.  Devils are on a tear right now and nothing can stop them.  When facing elimination, it's best to get blown out 7-1.

MyRibItsBroke

you tend to have good arguments and then throw in some arbitrary insult that has nothing to do with the debate at hand just because you're a cunt.

it doesn't really work well.

fightclubche

Call me whatever you want, my team is still in the playoffs and didn't get their asses handed to them.

MyRibItsBroke

whatever helps you sleep at night pal. i really don't care all that much.

fightclubche

You sure you don't care?  Calling me names proves you are jealous of NJ's success.  As we swept through the first round, philly crumbled.  Hahaha, maybe next year.

MyRibItsBroke

no, i called you a name because that's what you are. everything has to be a big insult. i don't think you've ever had a respectful conversation with anyone. it has nothing to do with hockey, it has to do with you being a prick every turn. and you know it, and you don't care, so whatever.

and don't say "we" when referring to the devils' success. you didn't do anything.

DeftonesATF27

fightclubche is a fucking cocksucker.

so im with myribitsbroke even though he hates me and i hate him.

fuck fightclubche and his boring alias.

fightclubche

DeftonesATF27

MyRibItsBroke

Quote from: fightclubche on May 04, 2006, 09:57 PM
Small penis.

seriously dude. you've said that about 80 times and it was only kind of funny the first time.

fightclubche

Then why respond now?  Why not the second time I did it?  Ohhh, because the flyers still had a chance in the playoffs but now they are ELIMINATED!

MyRibItsBroke

lolz good one. all the hostility i have towards you goes back to something that has nothing to do with either of us.

get over yourself, you're not better than everybody else no matter how much you think so.

4th Eye

Right, the Devils are gonna take it. Whatever Che or MyRib or Atf27 says, I still think the Devils are the most dangerous team in the playoffs.

Once I thought, the Flames, the Red Fucks, the  Sens, those other fucks, were good...Devils will win it.

Elias destroys you all!

Thornton/Checroz just weak now. OMG IT'S TEH PLAYZORS!

fightclubche

Quote from: MyRibItsBroke on May 04, 2006, 10:23 PM
lolz good one. all the hostility i have towards you goes back to something that has nothing to do with either of us.

get over yourself, you're not better than everybody else no matter how much you think so.

What does it go back to?  I'm curious.  And I'm obviously better than everyone here.  My level of awesomeness is unrivaled anywhere.

MyRibItsBroke

Quote from: 4th Eye on May 05, 2006, 12:44 AM
Right, the Devils are gonna take it. Whatever Che or MyRib or Atf27 says, I still think the Devils are the most dangerous team in the playoffs.

Once I thought, the Flames, the Red Fucks, the  Sens, those other fucks, were good...Devils will win it.

Elias destroys you all!

atf27 didn't say shit because he's a moron who doesn't know anything.

fireflyry

Nah he's just back in trolling mode looking for an argument anywhere he can regardless of thread title.

Poor little bugger.

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

4th Eye

Quote from: MyRibItsBroke on May 05, 2006, 01:03 AM
Quote from: 4th Eye on May 05, 2006, 12:44 AM

Elias destroys you all!

atf27 didn't say shit because he's a moron who doesn't know anything.

Well, true that but what the fuck ever, I didn't read your posts anyway. No real offence meant. Still the Devils gonna take it, cuz Philly fucked it up. And fucking Pitkänen is not coming to the World Championship games anyway....