Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The official hockey thread

Started by rosebud#9, Sep 22, 2005, 06:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corleone

Thats better than here forsure. Who guarantees a victory in the first  month of the season. lol stupid MTL.

OneBloodyFist

God damnit to hell.

I can't possibly be mad at 10 straight wins, but a W tonight would have been so huge. I seriously fucking hate shootouts.

OneBloodyFist

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME WITH THAT WIN!!!

I can never, EVER give up on this team. When Kotalik scored in the SO, I did a huge Briere fist pump and punched my ceiling. :D

Corleone

LOL you guys are scary, I might come to buffalo this weekend just to see the leafs put forth an effort and DESTROY THIS ARMY.

OneBloodyFist

Good luck getting tickets, I'd be hard pressed to get two seats for a game in February if I buy them right now.

Corleone

omg what a pleasant suprise for us to win in your arena :P

OneBloodyFist

That was seriously like an away game. The entire arena was blue and white, and the chants of "Miiiiiiiiiller!" almost made me vomit. Fuck a Maple Leaf.

Big OT win tonight has got me feeling much better, though.

OneBloodyFist

Miiiiiiiiiller.

This topic died far too soon.

cory

the sabres are so damn good. i love maxim.

OneBloodyFist

You bet your ass they are.

I can't believe that Maxi wasn't selected for the All Star Team. Sure there's already three Sabres on the starting line, but one more (who's fucking crazy talented) couldn't hurt.

TALK ABOUT YOUR FAVORITE TEAMS AND BRING THIS BACK TO LIFE, CUNTS!

cory

i won't talk about my favorite team. they're the worst in the league.

Corleone

cory

i hope there was someone else here watching the bruins/sabres game today. ryan miller made one of the best saves i have ever seen. holy shit...

OneBloodyFist

I was screaming. Absolutely screaming. I was ready to turn my head so as not to see an easy Bruins goal, but I'm so glad I kept wacthing. What a fucking save.

Horrendous performance in the shootout, though. :(

cory

i yelled "oh my god."  quite loud, too. i dunno, that move sturm pulled was kinda tricky. but as far as the shooters...what were they thinking? they didn't do anything.

Corleone

if i was a sabres fan id be happy, but im not so i hope the devils fuck them up in the playoffs, cause toronto wont get in, unless they are 8th

cory

the devils?! have you no soul??

Corleone

Brodeur is my favorite player of all time. :D

cory

i've always hated the devils but respected brodeur. that is until i found out he fucked his wife's sister. then i hated brodeur along with the devils.