Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The official hockey thread

Started by rosebud#9, Sep 22, 2005, 09:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rosebud#9

Okay so exhibition games start tomorrow, meaning here's the hockey season.  The Vancouver Canucks are the only team to keep their top line, Bertuzzi, Naslund and Morrison, all you other's are gonna suffer this season.  We picked up Anson Carter too this year..here's for black guys in hockey uniforms!!!

The Captain

I don't follow hockey (or any sport for that matter), but I grew up in San Jose, so go Sharks!

rosebud#9

haha the sharks are gonna suck this year!!

Mazzy

I played hockey in high school. Australian hockey players are ruthless  :( I got bashed so many times before I learnt how to stick up for myself on the field (we don't have ice here so we play on a smooth field).

rosebud#9

I played field hockey in 11th and 12th grade

Mazzy

Did you get bruises on your legs...really bad ones. I got hit with the stick in the thigh and I couldn't move it for two weeks. That's when I was goalie cause our goalie was sick.

rosebud#9

yeah i used to get mad injuries all the time, but hey it was worth it, I loved field hockey

wharf rat

hocmkeyt is fuckin awesonmekme

wharf rat

Quote from: "wharf rat"hocmkeyt is fuckin awesonmekme

haha what an asshole

swingindong

lets go red wings, lets go red wings

great preseason game last night against colorado......wings won it in overtime, then they did the shoot out just for shits and giggles, the wings won that shit too........stanley cup champs 06 baby

dusttones

Growing up my older brother loved (and still loves) all Michigan sports teams...so, it kinda rubbed off; my favorite team is the Red Wings.

one weak

Quote from: "rosebud#9"Bertuzzi,!

first of all, fuck Bertuzzi. he's a dirty motherfucking player. ended steve moore career for the AV's with a gay sucker punch.

second of all FUCK THE RED WINGS!!!! Colorado Avalanche!!

MyRibItsBroke

Quote from: "rosebud#9"Okay so exhibition games start tomorrow, meaning here's the hockey season.  The Vancouver Canucks are the only team to keep their top line, Bertuzzi, Naslund and Morrison, all you other's are gonna suffer this season.  We picked up Anson Carter too this year..here's for black guys in hockey uniforms!!!

1. preseason started last week.
2. canucks suck, especially bertuzzi. he ended someone's career, his career should be ended.
3. flyers are gonna kick all your asses.

one weak

Quote from: "MyRibItsBroke"
Quote from: "rosebud#9"Okay so exhibition games start tomorrow, meaning here's the hockey season.  The Vancouver Canucks are the only team to keep their top line, Bertuzzi, Naslund and Morrison, all you other's are gonna suffer this season.  We picked up Anson Carter too this year..here's for black guys in hockey uniforms!!!

2. canucks suck, especially bertuzzi. he ended someone's career, his career should be ended.

damn. he's right cause they got foresberg now

MyRibItsBroke

of course i'm right. plus, gagne's kicking some ass right now.

GreedyFly

i can't get into hockey...basketball and football....hockey fights are awesome....but other than that it doesnt look fun to me, wish i dug it tho...meh...

wharf rat

fuck all the western conference teams, fuck philly, and fuck the rangers

Mad Maynard

Pavel Datsyuk is returning to Detroit this weekend, bitches!

Love,
Mad Maynard
You can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose;but, you can't pick your nose in front of your friends.

rosebud#9

Quote from: "one weak"
Quote from: "MyRibItsBroke"

damn. he's right cause they got foresberg now

WOMP WOMP WOMP

Steve Moore is a whiney little bitch who provoked the whole thing anyways, so to that I say..too bad so sad.

*awaits the onslaught of haters*

one weak

OMG  :(

mean rosie...mean