Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The official hockey thread

Started by rosebud#9, Sep 22, 2005, 09:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

4th Eye

I wish for the Sabres to win. Toni Lydman is my mom's friend's son and Teppo Numminen should finally get the Stanley Cup.

Actually I'd wish for a BUF-ANA final but I doubt the Ducks make it.

vida_mae

jeff jillson played for sabres last night. and he has a small penis i know because i saw it...

vida_mae

oh, yeah, and my ahl bf lost his game last night to the admirals, so i told him to get his ass back in canada, because i dont date losers.

MyRibItsBroke

MyRibItsBroke

damn, edmonton is a big surprise. good for  them.

Kaori

why is this thread still here?

OneBloodyFist

And also because the Stanley Cup Finals haven't even started yet. There's still room for discussion.

(R.I.P. Sabres...I'm so proud of them for fighting as hard as they did despite so many injuries and a very tough opposing team. To me, that's almost better than winning the Cup.)

MyRibItsBroke

MyRibItsBroke

DeftonesATF27

Quote from: MyRibItsBroke on Jun 06, 2006, 12:28 AM
Quote from: Kaori on Jun 04, 2006, 04:30 AM
why is this thread still here?

why are you still here?

That was so whitty and forceful. KK for you right in the balls, broken ribs and balls.

MyRibItsBroke

let her fight her own battles bro. she's plenty capable. if she doesn't like hockey she pretty much doesn't have to click on the topic just to bitch about it.

Corleone

MyRibItsBroke

Breach Unborn

*****ATTENTION*****

goalie tryouts for Edmonton will take place today between 1-3pm. all you have to do is stay in front of the net and not give Carolina the game winning goal!!!!!

MyRibItsBroke

Quote from: Breach Unborn on Jun 06, 2006, 06:31 PM
*****ATTENTION*****

goalie tryouts for Edmonton will take place today between 1-3pm. all you have to do is stay in front of the net and not give Carolina the game winning goal!!!!!

haha
that was so rough..it's happened to me before, it sucks really bad.
then again it's never happened to me in the last 30 seconds of a stanley cup finals game to lose the game...
i feel for him though.
edmonton is done now that roloson is out, unless conklin can pull a miracle out of his ass (which actually would be awesome even though i'm cheering for the canes)

Breach Unborn

yeah..i dont know much at all about hockey, but last nights game was fun to watch. and i feel for that guy too. man, coming in off the bench and losing it like that..that's a killer

MyRibItsBroke

definitely, it was a hell of a game. that glove save ward made with like three seconds left was amazing.

Breach Unborn

hopefully tonights game 1 of the nba finals can be that good

MyRibItsBroke

this series is pretty much over..

Breach Unborn