Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The official hockey thread

Started by rosebud#9, Sep 22, 2005, 06:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

New Murderer

no hockey talk all summer?!

anybody excited for the season? i'm a flyers fan, and i feel much better about our season now that forsberg won't be missing half of it right off the bat.

Corleone

I'm a leafs fan, we definately are a better team than last year.

New Murderer

agreed, you guys definitely improved, especially on D. and raycroft will be interesting to watch, i think he'll have a pretty strong season.

Corleone

Hopefully, if not we can always call up Justin Pogge ;)

OneBloodyFist

Buffalo Sabres
'06-'07 Stanley Cup Champions

endoeleven

Sens win the cup this year, it's true.

Corleone

Quote from: endoeleven on Oct 03, 2006, 04:09 AM
Sens win the cup this year, it's true.

hahaha every year I hear this

endoeleven

endoeleven

plus ur a maple leafs fan, i've heard that they we're gonna win for like 40 years now

Corleone

no we expect our team to win, no one else does/should :P

Corleone

OneBloodyFist

Kiss the dick, Hurricanes!  :)

Corleone

WellY came up big tonight for the leafs :D wellwood wellwood :P

OneBloodyFist

So...uh...how bout that NHL?

Corleone

How about Sundin scoring shorthanded in overtime to get his 500th goal and hatrick!!!! WOW

OneBloodyFist

Haha, I almost thought you meant his 500th hat trick for a second. Good for him.

Drury scoring his first career trick and leading the Sabres to a 5-0 record is brag worthy as well.

Corleone

wow sabres 9-1 over flyers

OneBloodyFist

Best night of my life. That was the first NHL game I've ever attended, and the entire arena/city was going CRAZY! Worth every penny I spent for a seat/traveling.

Corleone

Quote from: OneBloodyFist on Oct 20, 2006, 04:04 AM
Best night of my life. That was the first NHL game I've ever attended, and the entire arena/city was going CRAZY! Worth every penny I spent for a seat/traveling.

Thats awesome, I want to go to Buffalo for a Toronto game, it's way to expensive here.

OneBloodyFist

Even with the variable pricing thing it's still pretty expensive here, too. According to Sabres.com, one nosebleed ticket for a Leafs vs. Sabes' game is $50 plus about $5-$10 in convienience charges. I think it would be worth it, though, because every seat at HSBC rocks.

Oh, 9-0. :-)