Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The official hockey thread

Started by rosebud#9, Sep 22, 2005, 09:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cory

the worst team in the league lost!?!

lollercoaster

Be sarcastic all you want.  When did the city of philthy actually win a championship?

cory

you seem to think i give a shit about that. i'm a hockey fan first and a flyers fan second. if they do well, fine, if they don't, fine. i love the game more than i love the city a team comes from, what jersey they wear, and all that bullshit. it's stupid to have such passion for a team because within 2 years, 95% of the team has been dealt elsewhere. how many players on the devils now were on the devils last time they won the cup? 5 at the most. since the flyers are doing so terribly right now i'm shifting my sights on better teams like the sabres, the flames and the ducks. i love hockey. you love the devils. that's the difference

oh and for the record, i'm not from philly, not even from pennsylvania. i don't care about the city, or the rest of the teams from that city

lollercoaster

Hahahahahaha.  Thanks for the speech.  Obviously you do give a shit since you constantly post trying to battle me.  And you basically admitted you're a front runner.  What a n00b.

cory

no, i really don't. i bet with my roommate in november that the flyers wouldn't end the season above .500. i don't care if they lose. and so what if i'm a 'frontrunner?' good teams are a lot more fun to watch than bad teams. i'm not going to claim that i'm a sabres fan, and i've always been a flames fan, but why watch a shitty team when you can see the power of a good team?

lollercoaster

cory

ok bud. keep masturbating, i got some hockey to play

lollercoaster

Do you quit playing if your team loses?  Or are the showers with all the other dudes worth being on a losing team?

lollercoaster

Quote from: cory on Feb 07, 2007, 07:07 PM
i like how if someone calls you out on something you ignore what they say and just make another retarded comment not pertaining to the subject. congrats, you're a fucking loser. you'd make a good president though. they never answer any questions.

THAT deserves the LOLZ.  Maybe one day philthy can win.

OneBloodyFist

I honestly think that the duo of Martin Biron and Antero Nittymakii can do some great things for them in the coming years.

Sabres.

cory

getting rid of forsberg freed up a lot of money that they can spend during the offseason to build a new team.

but anyway. the stanley cup finals this year will be nashville/buffalo

rosebud#9

Vancouver's gonna win the cup.

rosebud#9

Quote from: one weak on Sep 23, 2005, 10:00 AM
Quote from: rosebud#9Bertuzzi,!

first of all, fuck Bertuzzi. he's a dirty motherfucking player. ended steve moore career for the AV's with a gay sucker punch.

second of all FUCK THE RED WINGS!!!! Colorado Avalanche!!

Dont really care about Bert anymore, he's history

cory

Quote from: rosebud#9 on Mar 10, 2007, 10:59 AM
Quote from: one weak on Sep 23, 2005, 10:00 AM
Quote from: rosebud#9Bertuzzi,!

first of all, fuck Bertuzzi. he's a dirty motherfucking player. ended steve moore career for the AV's with a gay sucker punch.

second of all FUCK THE RED WINGS!!!! Colorado Avalanche!!

Dont really care about Bert anymore, he's history

well it's a good thing you don't care because that response is a year and a half late

Corleone

i still think bert has some game left... look out

cory

no, he's a worthless piece of shit who doesn't deserve to be in the league, and he never really had much game to begin with. a lot of hype. underachiever.

OneBloodyFist

Corleone

Quote from: cory on Mar 10, 2007, 10:36 PM
no, he's a worthless piece of shit who doesn't deserve to be in the league, and he never really had much game to begin with. a lot of hype. underachiever.

he had 100 something points one year... i think thats called over achieving