Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The official hockey thread

Started by rosebud#9, Sep 22, 2005, 06:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corleone

Went to game 2 in Detroit... pretty fucking fun I was wearing a Chicago jersey :)

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

ablackswan

*Tous ensemble pour leur foutre au cul*

Quote from: VesanicJustin Bieber sounds like Adrenaline

Corleone

Rematch of the final, I want Pitt to win even though I hate both teams.

bright lights, big city

same here. but i hate detroit even more than pittsburgh.

but what the wings did to the hawks without some key players was pretty impressive. i think they'll repeat.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

ablackswan

i'm disappointed for huet, he played very well.

go wings go
*Tous ensemble pour leur foutre au cul*

Quote from: VesanicJustin Bieber sounds like Adrenaline

bright lights, big city

It's back! I think it's perfect that Obama is in Copenhagen for our Olympic bid and that the Blackhawks season opener is an hour later in Helsinki. He better fucking go.
DERP

4th Eye

The Florida-Chicago tour went well for finns. Koistinen got two goals in the first game, including shootout winner and Niemi blanked the Panthers in the second game. And what better place to do so than in their homecountry.

I'm excited for the new season!

Corleone

Big game in leaf land, Gustuvsson getting the start over toskala.

Anyone got early rookie of the year candidates?

Del Zotto
Tavares
Stalberg

look out for filatov too

bright lights, big city

so yeah this has to finally be our year for hockey. the hawks are just so damn good now. hopefully the 2 weeks off for the olympics doesn't fuck with us.
DERP

Crazylegs

i've really gotten into hockey lately. I'm trying to catch all the avs games i can online, and some of the penguins games too.

your sister gets me hard

bright lights, big city

i have high hopes for the hawks, but i think washington is now showing that they are a contender.

it's too bad that the playoffs are still like almost 3 months away.
DERP

sing blue silver

i'd say washington or chicago are the top 2 contenders for the cup.also suprising how well los angeles is doing this year. sadly my beloved red wings arent doing so well after all those injuries. its certainly been an interesting season. personally i'd be most happy seeing new jersey come out on top since i know detroit isn't looking too good for the cup right now. i guess we'll see what happens.

bright lights, big city

also what worries me is the #1 seed curse of the last few years. all i need is the hawks to pass san jose and get the #1 then have to play detroit in the first round. >:(
DERP

Corleone

Yeah Detroit is just getting healthy again, franzen back any day. Big trade for the Maple leafs to land Phaneuf too,

The top contenders in order for me are..

Chicago
Pittsburgh
Detroit
New Jersey
Washington

Anyone outside of them would be a suprise.

E-Money

Blackhawks vs. Caps tomorrow afternoon.  Should be a fantastic game, and maybe even a preview of the Stanley Cup Final. 

bright lights, big city

Quote from: stapezee on Mar 14, 2010, 06:00 AM
Blackhawks vs. Caps tomorrow afternoon.  Should be a fantastic game, and maybe even a preview of the Stanley Cup Final. 
I hope so. our goaltending is total shit though. big game because we have Niemi going, who is pretty much our only hope, since Huet thinks about sucking dick during games instead stopping pucks.
DERP

E-Money

Damn what a good game.   Thought that shit was over going into the third.  Caps are just so dangerous offensively.  I think they're gonna win it this year.

bright lights, big city

DERP