Started by rosebud#9, Sep 22, 2005, 09:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

E-Money

I'm on my way to the caps/pens game!

Crazylegs

E-Money

Quote from: Crazylegs on Mar 25, 2010, 12:28 AM
oh snap! go Pens!

yupp they lost tonight but it was such a sick game.  I had great seats, 8 rows up right behind the goalie.  My boss hooked me up with his season tix.  But Caps won in a shootout.   Caps and Pens are definitely the 2 teams to beat this year. 

Corleone

Caps vs Pens possibly in next years winter classic.

Detroit is heating up, I think they could beat anyone right now.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: Corleone on Mar 28, 2010, 07:33 PM
this is exactly what i've been talking about since January. they are just going to get in the playoffs, probably as an 8 seed, and then watch the Blackhawks get #1 and have to play them. goddamnit.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

E-Money

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Mar 29, 2010, 02:51 AM
this is exactly what i've been talking about since January. they are just going to get in the playoffs, probably as an 8 seed, and then watch the Blackhawks get #1 and have to play them. goddamnit.

Detroit is almost completely healthy, so they will definitely be a factor.  But I honestly don't see them doing anything really special this season.  The Hawks are definitely playing good hockey.  I think its going to be between the Pens and Caps.  I don't think anyone from the Western Conference can beat those 2.........

4th Eye

Poor Hossa if Red Wings eliminate Blackhawks on their road to cup...always on the wrong side.

E-Money

Quote from: 4th Eye on Mar 30, 2010, 10:18 AM

Poor Hossa if Red Wings eliminate Blackhawks on their road to cup...always on the wrong side.

He should have never left the Pens.  I love watching him struggle in the playoffs last season.   

bright lights, big city

Hawks lost again last night..... uuugggggggghh.   >:(
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

E-Money

Pens and Caps tonight in Pittsburgh.  Gonna be a nice preview of some playoff hockey. 

bright lights, big city

i just want this regular season to end already! give me the playoffs!
DERP

sing blue silver

it all starts tomorrow.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=524941#&intcmpid=plyfsked-redbutton

detroit is my team so i'm naturally pulling for them but boston would be nice.

devilinside

that's all I gots to say

<3

bright lights, big city

Quote from: devilinside on Apr 14, 2010, 05:19 AM

that's all I gots to say

<3
no way! we're totally beating you guys!
DERP

Corleone

:) should be a good series, along with the philly/new jersey and LA/vancouver

wooooo...

... bostons drafting 2nd overall with the maple leafs draft pick, sucks ass

devilinside

E-Money

Damn, Im not happy about the Pens loss tonight.....

bright lights, big city

i am...hahaha. after the hawks, my favorite team is the sens. i also hope Ryan Miller can keep up this goaltending, Buffalo would be a pleasant surprise to advance.

and an upset for montreal would be pretty awesome...
DERP

devilinside

Woooot!! We beat them Hawks ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That one goal we got against them was fuckin hilarious.