Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The official hockey thread

Started by rosebud#9, Sep 22, 2005, 09:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corleone

lol worst goal I've seen in a while

bright lights, big city

yeah. gay. we played horribly, that is true. but that 4th goal was cheeeeeeeapness.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

devilinside

Going to the game tonight...WOOOT GO PREDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Corleone

Awesome, how much are tickets?

devilinside

I got 3 for 120...the ones I wanted were $300 each....booo! I'm takin my kids...it's gonna be crazy!

bright lights, big city

DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

devilinside

bright lights, big city

thank god that game took place on a tuesday, so i was able to switch the tube to Lost and Justified. the only good thing about this series is that's 100 times more physical than the regular season.

oh and Marian Hossa? where are you? it's the fucking playoffs now. show up. we're paying you millions just to perform NOW.
DERP

Corleone

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Apr 21, 2010, 05:24 PM
thank god that game took place on a tuesday, so i was able to switch the tube to Lost and Justified. the only good thing about this series is that's 100 times more physical than the regular season.

oh and Marian Hossa? where are you? it's the fucking playoffs now. show up. we're paying you millions just to perform NOW.

lol Marian Hossa is a bag of shit, ie: last years playoffs

edit: how long did you sign him? 12 years? dear lord

E-Money

Well I think its safe to say its over for Montreal......

devilinside

Super bummed I can't go to tonights game...booo for prior commitments!!

your sister gets me hard

Quote from: Corleone on Apr 21, 2010, 07:32 PM
Quote from: bright lights, big city on Apr 21, 2010, 05:24 PM

lol Marian Hossa is a bag of shit, ie: last years playoffs ADD: the year before.  Dude is a curse, I wouldn't want him on my team.

edit: how long did you sign him? 12 years? dear lord

bright lights, big city

i can see that as being a curse to you guys, but it ain't a curse. seriously, hossa was a crucial part to both those teams, and they still made the stanley cup finals. it's not like they were eliminated in the first round or anything.
DERP

endoeleven

devilinside

Monday night I am going to the Preds game to watch them finish up with Chicago....;D

sing blue silver

ottawa pens game last night was phenomenal. it was nice to see ottawa pull out a win. hopefully boston finishes it up tonight and i think it's pretty obvious what montreal is in for. my biggest concern right now is detroit taking a lead in this series. howard just needs to repeat his performance from tuesday. also hoping for the same with vancouver.

edit: well it looks like montreal came through tonight. interesting stuff. detroit and pheonix in 10 minutes.

E-Money

Quote from: sing blue silver on Apr 23, 2010, 08:18 PM
ottawa pens game last night was phenomenal. it was nice to see ottawa pull out a win. hopefully boston finishes it up tonight and i think it's pretty obvious what montreal is in for. my biggest concern right now is detroit taking a lead in this series. howard just needs to repeat his performance from tuesday. also hoping for the same with vancouver.

edit: well it looks like montreal came through tonight. interesting stuff. detroit and pheonix in 10 minutes.

yea man that Pens game was insane.  and I still think the Caps will pull it off...

devilinside

Fuuuuck! Yesterdays game was the best I think Nashville and Chicago have played the whole playoffs.  Playing wise I think Nashville did much better than Chicago,less shots on the goal but still getting ahead,less penalties,but Rinne got weak on us. Super bummed we lost,but hopefully we can come back with a win Monday. Got my tickets yesterday,they were a bit more than last weeks game,but I just can't miss this game. Rinne needs to get his shit together.

bright lights, big city

yeah that was such an intense game! thank god hossa finally showed up for the hawks.
DERP

E-Money

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Apr 25, 2010, 08:32 PM
yeah that was such an intense game! thank god hossa finally showed up for the hawks.

yea but I still cant stand him.  hawks are no doubt a better team.