Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The official hockey thread

Started by rosebud#9, Sep 22, 2005, 09:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sing blue silver

this detroit phoenix game is stressing me out!!! i can't even entertain the notion of the red wings going home in the first round. hopefully we pull out a win here so we can move on.

edit: GODDAMMIT!!! well game seven here we fucking come i guess. detroit just played pathetically today as far as i'm concerned. phoenix outplayed them in every aspect.

sing blue silver

montreal and washington game 7? wasn't expecting that.

bright lights, big city

i thought montreal would get a game, or maybe 2. but shit, even if washington wins tomorrow, this gives hope to every other team that the caps are beatable.

we've got 2 huge game 7's tonight and tomorrow! can't wait!
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

sing blue silver

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Apr 27, 2010, 05:18 PM
i thought montreal would get a game, or maybe 2. but shit, even if washington wins tomorrow, this gives hope to every other team that the caps are beatable.

we've got 2 huge game 7's tonight and tomorrow! can't wait!

this.

it all comes down to tonight for me. if detroit goes home though vancouver is my second pick, if THEY go home then chicago and san jose are the teams i'll enjoy watching next round.

E-Money

Quote from: sing blue silver on Apr 27, 2010, 04:26 PM

dude can u believe that shit?  I just moved to Washington DC in July.  Im a huge Pens fan, but since moving to the area I have become a little bit of a caps fan too.  I will be very disappointed if the caps dont pull it out.  But If they don't, good for Montreal, they deserve it if they come back to win the last 3.  Thats DAMN Impressive.  But I dont think the caps can win the Cup, I dont think they have the goaltending.....

sing blue silver

Quote from: stapezee on Apr 28, 2010, 12:42 AM
Quote from: sing blue silver on Apr 27, 2010, 04:26 PM

dude can u believe that shit?  I just moved to Washington DC in July.  Im a huge Pens fan, but since moving to the area I have become a little bit of a caps fan too.  I will be very disappointed if the caps dont pull it out.  But If they don't, good for Montreal, they deserve it if they come back to win the last 3.  Thats DAMN Impressive.  But I dont think the caps can win the Cup, I dont think they have the goaltending.....

either way montreal played an impressive series and i'm from a montreal hating family so it's kind of ingrained in me to not like them. game 7 will either be exciting or a blowout. i'd like a good old fashioned nail biter on this one. however for tonight i want detroit to just straight fuck phoenix up.

E-Money

I'm with u 100% sing blue silver, but I know u live in Canada....so what's ur team man?

sing blue silver

detroit red wings. ever since i was a kid because i was a big steve yzerman and brendan shanahan fan. detroit have had some good canadian players though they've obviously opted for european players in the recent years. doesn't bother me. zetterberg and datsyuk are two of my all time favorite players now. also i can't complain about their track record. i'll forgive you for being a pens fan. i'm actually from the same town as sidney crosby and played hockey against him when we were kids. needless to say he was better than me.

E-Money

Quote from: sing blue silver on Apr 28, 2010, 01:41 AM
detroit red wings. ever since i was a kid because i was a big steve yzerman and brendan shanahan fan. detroit have had some good canadian players though they've obviously opted for european players in the recent years. doesn't bother me. zetterberg and datsyuk are two of my all time favorite players now. also i can't complain about their track record. i'll forgive you for being a pens fan. i'm actually from the same town as sidney crosby and played hockey against him when we were kids. needless to say he was better than me.

haha thats so sick dude.  I hate the Redwings with a passion, but I also love Zetterberg and Datsyuk.   They are an incredible organization, and Babcock is a great coach.  08 was sweet 4 u but Pens winning in game 7 in the Joe was so god damn sweet for me  ;)  Im glad Detroit stomped tonight, Im ready for a rematch! 

sing blue silver

hahaha. bring it on brother. last night we kicked some ass. let's see how we stack up against san jose.

2 game 7's tonight! i'm breaking out a couple beers and snacks in my recliner. if only my roommates gave the slightest bit of a shit about hockey.

bright lights, big city

as a chicago fan, i am worried about this vancouver series, but even more scared shitless at the possibility of playing Detroit in the conference finals.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

sing blue silver

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Apr 28, 2010, 07:08 PM
as a chicago fan, i am worried about this vancouver series, but even more scared shitless at the possibility of playing Detroit in the conference finals.

i would love a chicago detroit series.

devilinside

My daughter is 6,and last night out of nowhere she said " Uugh...I hate the red wings!!"

sing blue silver

lucky she's not my daughter. my kids would have a cold night outside.

one thing i do hate though are red wings fans that just like them because they win. if they went 10 years without even making it to the play offs i'd still be a fan. i meet these people often.

sing blue silver

what...the...fuck. well i gotta give it to montreal they played one hell of a series. this certainly makes things a bit more interesting.

E-Money

gui

I'm from montreal, so i am the happiest dude on earth  :D

Corleone

Quote from: gui on Apr 29, 2010, 05:45 AM
I'm from montreal, so i am the happiest dude on earth  :D

Go to hell, from a Maple Leafs fan.

bright lights, big city

unreal. what a great upset. halak has turned into a beast.
DERP

E-Money

Pens came out and Fucking Stomped tonight.  They looked great last night.  Huge relief for me!