Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The official hockey thread

Started by rosebud#9, Sep 22, 2005, 09:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corleone

All they had to do is screen him (halak), something team russia (wash) couldnt figure out.

gui

sing blue silver

detroit better rack up this win tonight. san jose is a tough opponent. i don't really feel too confident about getting past them but being a red wings fan it's not that disappointing since they've won so many times in the time i've been a fan.

devilinside

I'm pulling for Chicago,since my team is out. It's my fave city besides Nashville,and if they win at least I could say we lost to the Stanley Cup champs. LOL!!

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Corleone

Quote from: devilinside on May 05, 2010, 06:07 AM
I'm pulling for Chicago,since my team is out. It's my fave city besides Nashville,and if they win at least I could say we lost to the Stanley Cup champs. LOL!!

Same here, I hate every team left besides Chicago. If I hear jim hughson say "pat kane" one more time im going to punch someone

sing blue silver

vancouver is my second pick mostly because they're canadian and not french...

chicago is a team i very much respect though so either team will make for more exciting 3rd round games.

E-Money

I know u guy hate my penguins but Fleury looked damn good tonight. 

Sing Blue Silver, whats up with ur wings man?  I hope they can come back but idk.....

Crazylegs

Quote from: stapezee on May 05, 2010, 08:38 AM

He sure did. I'm hoping for pens victory again this year, now that the avs are out. I'd like the pens vs the sharks in the finals.

sing blue silver

Quote from: stapezee on May 05, 2010, 08:38 AM

Sing Blue Silver, whats up with ur wings man?  I hope they can come back but idk.....

yeah last night was a big upset for me. i won't be too disappointed if (or should i say when) they don't make it, but i'd have liked to see us get farther.

devilinside

Quote from: sing blue silver on May 05, 2010, 07:34 AM

chicago is a team i very much respect though so either team will make for more exciting 3rd round games.

My best friend is Canadian,and she told me that since our home team was out she was going to root for a Canadian team.....which makes no sense to me because half the players on the American teams are Canadian.

Corleone

Quote from: devilinside on May 05, 2010, 07:15 PM
Quote from: sing blue silver on May 05, 2010, 07:34 AM

My best friend is Canadian,and she told me that since our home team was out she was going to root for a Canadian team.....which makes no sense to me because half the players on the American teams are Canadian.

I agree, why the hell would I root for vancouver, I hate the sedins and kessler? Chicago is more of a Canadian team than vancouver lol

Crazylegs

kessler is the bees' knees.

Corleone

Good hockey player, complete douche as a person.

devilinside

sing blue silver

where was this detroit the last 3 games? nice first so far period. let's see what happens though.

EDIT: FRANZEN IS A BEAST!!

Jani

A world record 77,803 fans came to watch Germany take on the U.S. at the opening game of the 2010 IIHF World Championship in Gelsenkirchen.

Ger won ot 2 - 1 :D

Corleone

Quote from: Jani on May 07, 2010, 11:46 PM

A world record 77,803 fans came to watch Germany take on the U.S. at the opening game of the 2010 IIHF World Championship in Gelsenkirchen.

Ger won ot 2 - 1 :D

Awesome, here in Canada you guys are regarded as the next country to become a hockey power.

E-Money

The Pens will do work tonight, They definitely outplayed Montreal last game.  Hoping for no more bullshit bounces and goals from the goal line.....

bright lights, big city

am i the only one rooting for the habs?
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?