Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The official hockey thread

Started by rosebud#9, Sep 22, 2005, 09:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sing blue silver

Quote from: bright lights, big city on May 09, 2010, 02:09 AM
am i the only one rooting for the habs?

i am. i just hate pittsburgh. also if detroit makes it through (which isn't looking good) i'd see montreal as less of a threat. but then again taking out two teams like pittsburgh and washington back to back would be pretty intimidating. overall i think montreal would just make things more interesting. they seem to be the team everyone is watching.

bright lights, big city

hopefully the hawks can close this thing out tomorrow night back home. hawks/sharks should be a great matchup now that thornton and marleau are bringing it big time now.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

sing blue silver

well it's all over for me. now i don't know who the fuck to pull for. chicago it is i guess.

E-Money

I didn't think Chicago played that bad tonight.  Luongo is a fantastic goaltender, and really kept the Canucks in the game.  I still think Chicago will pull it out.  Pens will finish it up tmrw night.  At least I hope they do....

bright lights, big city

Salo's down for the count with a ruptured testicle. I don't wish that upon anyone, even if they are a Canuck.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

E-Money

Yea man, that was horrible.  Someone else that plays for Van took a stick in the face too, and required some stitches.  My Pens were outplayed tonight.  I'm nervous about game 7....

devilinside

Looking forwards to the Blackhawks game tonight!

bright lights, big city

DERP

devilinside

Honestly,after watching that game last night, I'm SUPER surprised that Vancouver was ranked #3. Blackhawks got 2 goals in under a minute...TWICE!!

bright lights, big city

that was definitely amazing, especially when they did it in the 3rd, because i got really nervous when it was 3-1 and the canucks were threatening again to score. the SJ/Chi series will be completely different, which kind of worries me now. SJ is fast as fuck, which i think we can keep up with, but then riding a rookie goalie this far into the post-season is not the ideal situation.

another big story is how the hell does Sami Salo play 2 days after literally busting a nut?

tonight's got a couple big games! i'm pulling for montreal!
DERP

gui

E-Money

Well its over for me......I really dont see anyone beating Montreal. Im pretty much positive they will win the cup.  The did beat the best 2 teams in the league. 

bright lights, big city

it's unfair how good Halak has been in the post-season. he's instantly transformed into the next Patrick Roy.
DERP

Corleone

Or atleast the next dwayne roloson

sing blue silver

what the fuck happened to boston? speaking of which, what the fuck is happening with all these teams? detroit sent home in round 2? montreal beating the 2 best teams out when they were a fucking wild card? vancouver slipping so bad? this years playoffs have me baffled. i pegged this all wrong. 3 of the 4 teams i expected to be here at this point aren't.

E-Money

So Halak plays like a world class goaltender against Wash and Pitt, then lets 4/13 in against Philly....I don't get it. 

bright lights, big city

and Niemi saved 44/45... holy fuck.
DERP

Corleone

Hope that Chicago sweeps San Jose, don't want to see anymore late games.

bright lights, big city

if we can somehow finish the Sharks off tomorrow, i bet they get another week off. knowing Montreal, they'll go at least 6, probably 7 games. fuckers.
DERP