The official hockey thread

Started by rosebud#9, Sep 22, 2005, 06:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sing blue silver

Quote from: Crazylegs on May 17, 2010, 02:16 PM
god damn i love me some datsyuk

by far my favorite player.

Crazylegs

His stick handling and creativity is second to none. No doubt.

sing blue silver

goodbye san jose, i'm gonna say chicago and philly will go at it and chicago will take it home.

E-Money

Datsyuk is probably my favorite player to watch.  I think he has the best hands in the league.  But I don't think anyone thinks the game better than Crosby.  He always finds a way to get it done.  

I also think Chicago will take it home.  Their just so fucking powerful.  It's unfortunate the 2 best teams ran into a hot goalie. Kinda a weird playoffs this year.  I'm not counting Montreal out yet.  They have proven they can come back.

devilinside

Quote from: sing blue silver on May 23, 2010, 11:32 PM
goodbye san jose, i'm gonna say chicago and philly will go at it and chicago will take it home.

Me too..and that makes me happy. HAHAHAHA!!!!!!

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

E-Money

Bright Lights, I think ur Hawks are going to pull it out ....  Weird season this year.  But good game tonight 

bright lights, big city

yessss. philly really brought their best stuff here and the hawks still pulled it out. and we've been even better on the road, so game 3 will should be great. i REALLY love watching Niemi when he's on his A-game.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Corleone

I still think it could go 7, or chicago could sweep, thats how unpredicatable hockey is.

I think Boucher should start game 3.

bright lights, big city

i don't know, Leighton was definitely much better than in game 1, just their offense could only get the one goal. they've been winning with him, i think Laviolette will stick with him.

just imagine where they would be if Ray Emery never got injured. i'm huge fan of him from his Ottawa days.
DERP

bright lights, big city

a shame the hawks couldn't pull it out, but still a great game. so far it's the best series in the playoffs, every game is putting me on the edge of my seat!
DERP

Corleone

Looking like a 7 game series now. Pronger is getting away with wayyyy to much crap.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: Corleone on Jun 05, 2010, 02:39 PM
Pronger is getting away with wayyyy to much crap.
good i'm not the only one who's noticed.
DERP

Corleone

Byfuglien should come off the first line, he's struggling against pronger.

bright lights, big city

yeah probably. he hasn't done anything this whole series. i saw coach q split up toews and kane in the 3rd and then campbell scored after that. and it was good to get andrew ladd back in the lineup. i love niemi, but he needs to get back on track tomorrow. i let game 3 slide, but in game 4 there were two goals that were definitely his fault.
but i'm really getting nervous about this series now because really, game 5 is now MUST WIN. we haven't won in philly since like 1997. and this post-season the flyers are now 9-0 in games 4-7 combined.
DERP

Corleone

Yeah it's been a home series.

Maybe..

Ladd/Brouwer Toews with Hossa?
Byfuglien Bolland with Kane

So many possibilities, I think quinville will figure it out.

bright lights, big city

yeah that could work. honestly I'd forgotten about Hossa. he's done alright I guess, but just seeing his name now has me thinking of the Hossa Hex. seriously I guess I really am in panic mode already.
DERP

Corleone

lol me and my buddy were talking about the hossa hex last night, he's a detroit fan so he knows all about it.

only 12 more years of the hex lol

bright lights, big city

jesus don't say that. it's all really weird because i really was happy when we signed him. he is a very good player, but again, i'm thinking of excuses and preparing for the worst. and yes this is a normal thought process for chicago sports fans.
DERP

Sushi-X

Wooot!! They won!! One more game. (btw I'm not a hockey fan I'm just one of those jump on the band wagon ppl) still this awesome!

Rocket Skates '94