Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The official hockey thread

Started by rosebud#9, Sep 22, 2005, 09:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bright lights, big city

ha awesome man. it is kind of funny how this entire city all of a sudden turned into hockeytown.

this was the best they looked in a while, and we kept the intensity up until the end. i still think its goes to game 7, but we could make things interesting on wednesday.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Corleone

An extra day off, Pronger will be at his best. As a hockey fan I'd love to see a game 7, it's so intense.

E-Money

Quote from: Corleone on Jun 08, 2010, 12:05 AM
An extra day off, Pronger will be at his best. As a hockey fan I'd love to see a game 7, it's so intense.

Philly will ocme up big in game 6, and its in Philly.  I'd like to see it go to 7.  Both teams are pretty damn equal in talent and have proven they have what it takes to come back.  Thats pretty impressive IMO. 

Sushi-X

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jun 07, 2010, 06:50 AM
ha awesome man. it is kind of funny how this entire city all of a sudden turned into hockeytown.

this was the best they looked in a while, and we kept the intensity up until the end. i still think its goes to game 7, but we could make things interesting on wednesday.

hahaha yeah. what do you expect though the teams here hardly make this far in their respective playoffs. so this is good for the city.

Rocket Skates '94

bright lights, big city

I'm just hoping Byfuglien can continue what he did in game 5. for the first time all series, he was finally a beast. like half of those dozen hits were on Pronger.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

bright lights, big city

uh oh, the tribune ran this yesterday. now chicago's own media outlets are supplying pronger with motivation.
DERP

Corleone

I don't get it. His bottom half should be a beast, because that's what he's been.

bright lights, big city

i know. fucking tribune. now that they don't own the cubs, i guess they figure they need to jinx other chicago teams.
DERP

E-Money

LORD STANLEY IS IN THE BUILDING !!!!!

Sushi-X

Rocket Skates '94

devilinside

Wooooot!!! Nashville lost to the Stanley Cup champions...that's a good feeling!! Hahah WTG Hawks...what a goal!

bright lights, big city

oh shit cops are out in full force!

what a goal by Kane, thing was a rocket! and I gotta admit, I totally cried when Roenick started crying during NBC's coverage at the end there.
DERP

Corleone

lol pretty soft goal

congrats... what a long fucking season

bright lights, big city

i love how Kane was really the only one who knew it was in all the way. i've watched this video like 15 times already. and that move he made right before he shot to shake Timonen... i got a boner from it.
Patrick Kane Game 6 Stanley Cup Winning Goal
DERP

devilinside

Corleone

Kind of reminded me of the Crosby Canada goal. Damn, a couple players on that team have a gold medal and stanley cup, not a bad year.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: devilinside on Jun 10, 2010, 06:34 PM
You're soo gay.
haha *pulls dildo from ass* aww thanks

Quote from: Corleone on Jun 10, 2010, 06:52 PM
Kind of reminded me of the Crosby Canada goal. Damn, a couple players on that team have a gold medal and stanley cup, not a bad year.
and on top of that Toews got MVP, and hopefully Keith could get the Norris Trophy.
DERP

devilinside

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jun 10, 2010, 07:30 PM
Quote from: devilinside on Jun 10, 2010, 06:34 PM
You're soo gay.
haha *pulls dildo from ass* aww thanks

lol

Toews is quite the looker. Good looking hockey player+tempers=YUM!  ;D

bright lights, big city

i really don't get why Montreal would trade Halak to St. Louis. First, it pisses me off because the Hawks now have to face him multiple times. But secondly, seriously, why trade a YOUNG goalie who just proved himself in the playoffs against 2 of the best teams in the league?
DERP

bright lights, big city

Anyone else ready for hockey season?!? It's a known fact that the Blackhawks gutted the team, but I still think they are better than Detroit. Should be another entertaining season.
DERP