Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The official hockey thread

Started by rosebud#9, Sep 22, 2005, 09:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sing blue silver

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Oct 07, 2010, 06:06 PM
Anyone else ready for hockey season?!? It's a known fact that the Blackhawks gutted the team, but I still think they are better than Detroit. Should be another entertaining season.

i've been ready since last season. RED WINGS FTW!!! i'm thinking we'll see some good hockey this year. chicago and san jose are (yet again) two of the biggest teams i'll be watching.

bright lights, big city

hawks can't even win a game.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

devilinside

Nashville won last night...way to start this season. Can't wait to watch them against the Hawks again! :)

bright lights, big city

christ, the hawks are looking absolutely terrible this year. they can't even win at home. 2 of their home losses have been to Edmonton, who've won 5 road games in all of 2 seasons.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

sing blue silver

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Nov 11, 2010, 03:48 PM
christ, the hawks are looking absolutely terrible this year. they can't even win at home. 2 of their home losses have been to Edmonton, who've won 5 road games in all of 2 seasons.

yeah they're really dropping the ball on this season. a lot of the big teams from last year are really going to hell. pittsburgh, san jose, calgary. at least my beloved red wings are consistent as ever.

bright lights, big city

DERP

devilinside

Effin ell! Went to the Preds/Blackhawks game Saturday, and wore a BLACKHAWKS hoodie (even though I'm from Nashville),and they lost in a shoot out!  I was pretty bummed.

bright lights, big city

i thought you were such a huge Preds fan too!
DERP

devilinside

Like I've told everyone,I'm a Preds fan when they aren't playing Chicago. (unless of course its the playoffs) It's like having to choose your favorite kid!

E-Money

Thats Pens/Rangers game was crazy last night. 

Corleone

bright lights, big city

NICE. I forget how long hockey season is. Thank god there's still over half a season left because the Hawks aren't even in the top 8 in the East yet.
DERP

Crazylegs

avalanche are kicking ass though. And like half their team is out with injury. Watch out!

Corleone

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Dec 20, 2010, 05:09 PM
NICE. I forget how long hockey season is. Thank god there's still over half a season left because the Hawks aren't even in the top 8 in the East yet.

Yeah but if you check the points standings, only 5 points separate 5th place and 12th.

wish it was the same in the eastern conference

E-Money

My Pens are looking amazing.  Has anyone watched that 24/7 Pens/ Caps special on HBO?  Its fucking sick. 

4th Eye

Here's the first episode of 24/7...yet to watch the rest...
http://www.hbo.com/sports/24-7-penguins-capitals-road-to-the-nhl-winter-classic/index.html#/sports/24-7-penguins-capitals-road-to-the-nhl-winter-classic/video/24-7-penguins-capitals.html/eNrjcmbO0CzLTEnNd8xLzKksyUx2zs8rSa0oUc-PSYEJBSSmp-ol5qYyFzLnszECoXRiaUl+QU5ipW1JUWkqJyMjAG2-Fzg=

That 24/7 made it look like Fairy Tale vs. Nightmare, Pens were all happy happy and Caps were more resembling the current Devils, though there's only one point separating the teams now...Overally though, nice program, well done and entertaining. Gotta watch the other episodes.

bright lights, big city

i STILL am seriously thinking the Blackhawks aren't even making the playoffs this year. I bought into their re-building because they kept their core team, but jesus they look awful at times this year. I miss Ladd and Byfuglien.
DERP

sing blue silver

world juniors, canada had an epic fail moment. giving up a 3 goal lead to lose to russia who scored 5 unanswered goals in the third. wtf canada?

Corleone

Quote from: sing blue silver on Jan 06, 2011, 05:58 PM
world juniors, canada had an epic fail moment. giving up a 3 goal lead to lose to russia who scored 5 unanswered goals in the third. wtf canada?

Can't win them all... just most of them. At least we got our revenge on the Americans.