The official hockey thread

Started by rosebud#9, Sep 22, 2005, 09:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazylegs

in case you haven't already seen this hit. Check this mafacka out:

Jordin Tootoo flips Michael Frolik

oh em gee

bright lights, big city

hahaha that's a great hit. bonus points for it being to a florida panthers player.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Corleone

Too bad Tootoo is a pile of shit. Just runs around like that, never fights.

Crazylegs

WIth his "power" of inuit reach he probably can't get many punches in, no matter who he's fighting. I don't really know the player that well, I just found that hit to be the bomb.

I like this one too. Check the side angle shot at 1:02. Carcillo is lucky he didn't hit him with the whole body.

Volchenkov Hit On Carcillo

E-Money

devilinside

Quote from: Crazylegs on Jan 08, 2011, 05:57 AM
in case you haven't already seen this hit. Check this mafacka out:

Jordin Tootoo flips Michael Frolik

oh em gee

That's my boy!!! He just finished rehab and can now come back to Nashville and play....though he's still not on the roster yet. :/

Quote from: Corleone on Jan 14, 2011, 02:09 AM
Too bad Tootoo is a pile of shit. Just runs around like that, never fights.

No he's not,he's great! He used to fight all the time,but he got tired of it.

Corleone

Don't look now but the leafs are only 4 points out of the playoffs. Haven't been there since the lockout, so I'm not getting my hopes up.

The west is tight too, it's crazy.

bright lights, big city

yeah it's interesting that the 12th place team in the West would be in the playoffs if they were in the East. Toronto made some nice deals lately. They've picked up their play a lot.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Corleone

Yeah it's weird, we traded guys like Versteeg and Kaberle, yet we're still winning.

James Reimer is playing amazing in goal, you should check his stats.

There's still alot of games against teams just above us, going to be fun to watch.

I'm not used to watching important leafs games. haha

devilinside

Wooohoooo PLAYOFFS!!! That is all.

Crazylegs

This has to be the year for Vancouver.

sing blue silver

yeah they've got to make up for the last couple. first round picks:

vancouver over chicago
detroit over phoenix
san jose over L.A.
anaheim over nashville
washington over new york
montreal over boston
philadelphia over buffalo
tampa bay over pittsburgh

bright lights, big city

sadly for me you guys are right. vancouver is whole new beast this year, compared to the last couple years when the hawks eliminated them.

i'm just hoping for an intense playoffs that i can watch while also flipping to the nba playoffs. i guess i'll have to root for my 3rd favorite team, buffalo.
DERP

Corleone

I like Tampa and Detroit, fun teams to watch.

Obviously the leafs aren't in it. I'd like to see Chicago come back, Toews is going to step it up a notch.

Corleone

Watched the game last night, Towes stepped it up but Kane didn't show up. After seeing Philly come back last season, you never know.

Torres is a piece of shit.

bright lights, big city

i can't believe he only got a minor penalty for that fucking hit.

at least the major penalty he got is going through life with a name like Raffi. fucking twat.
DERP

devilinside

Preds aren't doing too bad right now...I'm sure that will change though,we never make it through the first round. :(

They kept trying to get Tootoo to fight ALL night,but he wouldn't. Good boy.

sing blue silver

i've got my fingers crossed for philly. i'd really like to see them do well. i think vancouver are the top contenders right now though.

Corleone

Quote from: sing blue silver on Apr 19, 2011, 01:59 AM
i've got my fingers crossed for philly. i'd really like to see them do well. i think vancouver are the top contenders right now though.

Detroit is mine, they've actually won the cup before.

sing blue silver

Well we finished sweeping Phoenix under the rug last night. Now we'll just have to wait and see who's next.