Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The official hockey thread

Started by rosebud#9, Sep 22, 2005, 06:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilinside

God...Nashville really fucked up the game last night! Shocked they benched Rinne,but fuck,those last 3 goals went right past him. Erat got hit HARD,still no word on his condition...poor dude has gotten seriously roughed up by the Ducks.

bright lights, big city

that was only one bad game. they've been solid the rest of the series, so i think they should be alright. sucks about erat though, anaheim plays fucking filthy.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

devilinside

Yeah I agree.

http://www.ontheforecheck.com/2011/4/21/2124522/jarkko-ruutu-hit-martin-erat

I mean come on,they were in the neutral zone...it was completely uncalled for. Just hope he's not out for the rest of the playoffs. What a douche.

Crazylegs

I don't see anything wrong with that hit. It may be a tad late, but it doesn't seem like Ruutu was going in with an intent to injure Erat. Shit happens, especially in hockey.

bright lights, big city

NHL: Raffi Torres Hit on Brent Seabrook Game 3 4/17/11

I'm still pissed about this one. First game back from a suspension and he does that. And then he only gets a minor penalty for it, as well as no further suspension. Ghey.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

devilinside

Quote from: Crazylegs on Apr 21, 2011, 04:11 PM
but it doesn't seem like Ruutu was going in with an intent to injure Erat. Shit happens, especially in hockey.

I disagree. He's one of the Preds top players,and if you take him out the team will suffer a bit. Yeah,shit happens and I understand that,but I think this was every bit intentional.

Crazylegs

still, it's not like he gave him the elbow or anything, he didn't blindside him either. Seems like he hit him with the shoulder in the chest. I wouldn't be surprised ifthe ref gave him two minutes for interference, but I think the hit was clean.

bright lights, big city

oh my god what a sports night for me. the sox finally break a 7 game losing streak. the bulls win again. and now i just need the hawks to hold onto this huge lead.

kinda weird they're playing their best hockey in weeks without brent seabrook.
DERP

sing blue silver

fucking awesome night for the bruins!! not such an awesome night for the canucks though...

bright lights, big city

they can at least say they took some more cheap shots on the hawks.
DERP

devilinside

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/hockey/nhl/2011-04-21-ducks-predators_N.htm

Serves the asshole right. They're not gonna suspend him for a "clean" hit. And he gave him a shoulder to the head!

Crazylegs

good game between the preds and ducks tonight. Ryan's goal was a thing of beauty.

devilinside

I admit...that was a pretty bad ass goal.

Corleone

I was rooting for the Ducks, but it would be nice for the preds fans to see the 2nd round.

devilinside

WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

That's what I'm talking about!!! OMG I am ECSTATIC!!

bright lights, big city

Congrats! And the Hawks miraculously force game 7! Can't wait till Tuesday.
DERP

devilinside

I know,I am soo glad they have another game to hopefully beat Vancouver. I despise them and the Detroit. I thought I was going to puke from the stress of tonights game,the Ducks were REALLY aggressive. It was definitely THE game to be at! :)

Crazylegs

What a comeback for chicago. This series got more exciting than it seemed after 3 games.

Corleone

It's like the hockey gods do what I tell them.

Look out for a Philly vs Detroit final...

devilinside

Quote from: Corleone on Apr 25, 2011, 08:04 PM
It's like the hockey gods do what I tell them.

If that's the case,tell them to let Nashville win it just this once!! LOL  :)