Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The official hockey thread

Started by rosebud#9, Sep 22, 2005, 09:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilinside

Same here,I'm a Versus/NHL Network/Fox Sports watcher and haven't seen anything. I bet they have better ref's in other countries,they probably have a fear that if they don't make a good call they'll get killed. HAH I'M KIDDING!!!!!

bright lights, big city

hahahaha I do hate refs too. Honestly though I think the NHL ones are the best. Usually, the calls even out in the playoffs.

You should see me during Bulls games and Sox games. I've been known to yell and scream at my tv quite a bit.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

poofing acid

Vs has been playing some games late at night after nhl.  It's not live or anything.

devilinside

Quote from: bright lights, big city on May 04, 2011, 04:38 PM
You should see me during Bulls games and Sox games. I've been known to yell and scream at my tv quite a bit.

I've never been really into many sports...soccer (only because I played it for 14 years),baseball and hockey. Absolutely loathe football and basketball. And I only get worked up over hockey,it's crazy. I guess playoffs are like my super bowl. LOL I've scared my daughter by yelling at the tv,my kids think it's hilarious.

Quote from: poofing acid on May 04, 2011, 09:25 PM
http://myp2p.eu/competition.php?competitionid=&part=sports&discipline=icehockey

The channels the USA is playing on I don't have. :(  Out of the 50 damn sports channels I do have,it's none of those. Figures.

black coffee

Good job there by Sweden, especially the second period was pure domination by one of the lamest countries below 10 million citizens.

Corleone

The world championships is kind of a joke here in Canada, all the best players are playing in the NHL playoffs right now.

devilinside

So NOW Nashville decides to play hockey....*shakes head*.

If they could seriously pull off the next two wins,I will be shocked as shit.....but I just have a feeling it wont happen. :(

Crazylegs

Norway are doing pretty well in the world championship, beating sweden, switzerland, france, and playing 2-3 against canada. Hopefully this will make more people open their eyes to hockey over here.

bright lights, big city

good to hear they beat sweden.

*shakes fist at sweden*
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Crazylegs

haha. not fond of the twins are we?

bright lights, big city

hell no. that and i'm part norwegian, so i guess i should show that now and then.
DERP

Crazylegs

poofing acid

Crazylegs

not so good. They're out actually.

devilinside

I'm super bummed we lost,but the better team won. We love these guys though,win or lose!!!!

Canucks Win - Handshakes & Interviews - R2G6 2011 Playoffs - 05.09.11 - HD

We'll be back next year!!

Crazylegs

Holy shit what a comeback by the red wings

bright lights, big city

not good. i think they finally woke up.
DERP

Corleone

Datsyuk is one of the best in the world. Lidstrom might be the best Dman of all time.

Crazylegs