Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The official hockey thread

Started by rosebud#9, Sep 22, 2005, 06:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sing blue silver

oh my beloved wings are making me so happy right now. i don't know why datsyuk is only getting so recognized this year. he's been one of the top players in the league (and in my opinion THE best player in the NHL) for about 4 or 5 years now.

poofing acid

Corleone

Quote from: sing blue silver on May 11, 2011, 10:03 PM
oh my beloved wings are making me so happy right now. i don't know why datsyuk is only getting so recognized this year. he's been one of the top players in the league (and in my opinion THE best player in the NHL) for about 4 or 5 years now.

Probably because he's actually healthy this year and the team is so good. Zeterberg, Franzen, Lidstrom, Kronwall, Rafalski, ect... Even the secondary players like Cleary and Eriksson are real good.

Crosby is the best, dunno if he'll be the same though.

black coffee

Damn it Sweden was way too good last night. I'm definitely not rooting for them in the next rounds, but I got to admit they've got the best goalie in the tournament.

E-Money

bright lights, big city

Quote from: E-Money on May 13, 2011, 04:21 AM
Quote from: poofing acid on May 11, 2011, 10:07 PM
Fuck the red wings.

but Datsyuk is incredible. 
you see, the thing about that is... well they still fuckin lost.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

E-Money

Crazylegs

that backhand goal was ridiculous.

sing blue silver

Well now that Detroit is gobs it's Boston all the way. Sucks that the other 3 teams left I absolutely hate.

bright lights, big city

I'm with you. It's a shame that the western conference will be represented by a perennial choker.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

poofing acid

devilinside

I hope Boston kills Vancouver. Had it been the Red Wings I would have wanted Vancouver to win because I despise the Red Wings.

Corleone

Quote from: devilinside on May 13, 2011, 05:27 PM
I hope Boston kills Vancouver. Had it been the Red Wings I would have wanted Vancouver to win because I despise the Red Wings.

Uhhh Boston still have to beat Tampa

goooo lightningt!!!  

devilinside

Shit I don't know what I was thinking...I thought Vancouver had to play Boston and Tampa to play S.J. Either way,I hope any team that plays Vancouver stomps their butt. ;D

Corleone

Same here, Vancouver fans are a bunch of twats.

poofing acid

bright lights, big city

jesus that's 3 people in the sports world that have died in 3 days, that I know of.
DERP

poofing acid

Haha, remember when he broke Fedoruks face?

Crazylegs

Any info on what the cause of death was?

Corleone

Quote from: Crazylegs on May 14, 2011, 01:35 PM
Any info on what the cause of death was?

No info yet, he was suffering from a concussion and messed up shoulder.