Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The official hockey thread

Started by rosebud#9, Sep 22, 2005, 06:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

4th Eye

16 years. It's been a long wait since last gold. And what better ending than to demolish the swedes 6 - 1.

:)

Corleone

That goal against Russia was something else though, wow.

4th Eye

bright lights, big city

that's a baller play there
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Corleone

Kulemins face was just :o

lol :o

bright lights, big city

for my European NHL fan friends:
QuoteThe National Hockey League on Monday unveiled a "tender process" for international media rights to live hockey games to be sold throughout Europe and the hotter, star tropics of Africa and the Middle East. The league believes hockey is already making strides overseas, as 26% of NHL players come from outside of North America, and with regular season games and exhibitions being staged in Europe

http://withleather.uproxx.com/2011/05/war-torn-afghanistan-loves-patrice-bergeron-woooo
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

black coffee

Hopefully Sky Sports will pick this up, because I'm pretty disappointed with it. I get English Premier League, Formula 1 and Golf.... and I am not into both Formula 1 and Golf at all. So yes, give me some NHL and I probably won't discontinue my subscription.

sing blue silver

bruins game 4 today! i can't even believe we're leading the series. at least with the wings gone i still have something to be interestex in.

Corleone

What a crappy goal by bieksa... fuck the Canucks

Crazylegs

The fucking way she goes. Go Canucks!

bright lights, big city

Bruins/Canucks would be a great Finals. And normally I find myself hoping the Canadian team wins... but fuck the Canucks.
DERP

sing blue silver

The bruins are more Canadian then the fucking canucks anyway. GO BRUINS!!!!

Crazylegs

What's with the raging hatered for Vancouver?

bright lights, big city

Not my most hated team in sports (probably now belongs to the Miami Heat), but I think I personally dislike them now even more than Detroit. I smell a list brewing...

-Raffi Torres is just a thug that shouldn't even be allowed to play
-Luongo's a pussy. his nickname is Bobby Lou. Seriously?
-The green men fans next to the penalty box. It's funny on It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. It was kind of funny 2 years ago when PHILADELPHIA had their version of it. But now it's just lame.
-I love hockey uniforms, they're the best jerseys out of all sports. That said, the Canucks are ugly. The logo is terrible.
-Sedins. I know their twins, ginger twins at that. But do they really need to have the same exact haircut AND facial hair? Annoying. And creepy.

Nice city though.
DERP

Corleone

Quote from: bright lights, big city on May 25, 2011, 07:58 PM
Not my most hated team in sports (probably now belongs to the Miami Heat), but I think I personally dislike them now even more than Detroit. I smell a list brewing...

-The green men fans next to the penalty box. It's funny on It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. It was kind of funny 2 years ago when PHILADELPHIA had their version of it. But now it's just lame.
-I love hockey uniforms, they're the best jerseys out of all sports. That said, the Canucks are ugly. The logo is terrible.
-Sedins. I know their twins, ginger twins at that. But do they really need to have the same exact haircut AND facial hair? Annoying. And creepy.

Nice city though.

+ their fans are bandwagoners
+ they only cheer on the team AFTER they score a goal, otherwise they are deathly quiet

Corleone

Fuck all the people that said Boston was in the final, they still haven't beat Tampa!

sorry just annoyed...

bright lights, big city

goddamn Roloson. I'm sorry I helped jinx the Bruins.

unrelated, but I found that awesome Finnish goal for everyone to ogle at in glorious gif form.
DERP

devilinside

Quote from: bright lights, big city on May 25, 2011, 07:58 PM

I think I love you a little bit.

bright lights, big city

like Sea Bass likes the Bulls, you like the Hawks AND dislike the Canucks. So yeah the feeling's mutual, lol.
DERP

Jani

Granlund stamp came on sale on Friday, but was rapidly sold out