Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The official hockey thread

Started by rosebud#9, Sep 22, 2005, 09:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilinside

Quote from: bright lights, big city on May 27, 2011, 06:43 PM
like Sea Bass likes the Bulls, you like the Hawks AND dislike the Canucks. So yeah the feeling's mutual, lol.

Hah...maybe if the Canucks win the cup the team AND fans will quit being such dicks...............prolly not though.

Crazylegs

You're both just sore losers.

poofing acid

Quote from: Jani on May 27, 2011, 07:46 PM

Granlund stamp came on sale on Friday, but was rapidly sold out

and can be bought only from Itella's online shop in sheets of 20 (5 x 4), for EUR 15.00.

Stamps are expensive there.

Crazylegs

I didn't see anything but the highlights from last night's game, but from what i saw it looked like Thomas did a hell of a job of keeping Boston in the game.

bright lights, big city

yeah he played well. great game to watch, and I loved how it went do to the final seconds. just too bad Torres scored the damn goal.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Corleone

Burrows bit Bergeron's finger....... thats the canucks in a nutshell, who does that? in the final? LOL

And Vancouver fans try to justify it, saying his hand shouldnt have been there. LOL

sing blue silver

tim thomas was outstanding last night. i hope the whole series is that entertaining but seriously, fuck vancouver.

black coffee

It was an intense game, both goalies with a lot of good saves. I'd just like some more goals in game two.

bright lights, big city

what a great win for boston! that felt good to watch the canucks suck that much. especially after that vicious hit.

Aaron Rome hits Nathan Horton Jun 6, 2011

he's gotta be suspended for the rest of the playoffs, right?
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

sing blue silver

After the first I was so down and pissed off. What a dirty fucking hit, by the end I was dancing around the room. Time to tie this series up tomorrow night!!!

Corleone

Lets go Bruins (i hate both teams)

bright lights, big city

DERP

devilinside

Sooo glad Vancouver got their asses handed to them!!! WTG Bruins!

Crazylegs

bright lights, big city

I thought Canadians were peaceful.

"Hey, you beat us at hockey? Well we'll show you, come on guys let's fuck up our own town!"
DERP

spitfire

bright lights, big city

haha it's got the Canuck fan jumping into fire, but what baffles me is the guy to the left doing push-ups.
DERP

Corleone

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jun 16, 2011, 06:08 PM
I thought Canadians were peaceful.

"Hey, you beat us at hockey? Well we'll show you, come on guys let's fuck up our own town!"

Hey don't lump all Canadians in with dumb people from Vancouver, Toronto fans wouldn't act like that, we're too used to disappointment.

sing blue silver

even more reason to make me hate vancouver. what a bunch of fucking babies. true canadians would have been cheering for the bruins anyway, being the obviously more canadian of the teams.