Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The official hockey thread

Started by rosebud#9, Sep 22, 2005, 06:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bright lights, big city

Quote from: sing blue silver on Jun 16, 2011, 07:22 PM
even more reason to make me hate vancouver. what a bunch of fucking babies. true canadians would have been cheering for the bruins anyway, being the obviously more canadian of the teams.
hahaha that's so great
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

sing blue silver

devilinside

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jun 16, 2011, 04:01 PM
but what baffles me is the guy to the left doing push-ups.

Oddly that was the first thing to catch my eye! HAHA!! Is he getting pumped to jump in the fire too? I can't believe people act like that over sports...I know the team has to be embarrassed. *then again,the push up dude and the fire plunger could have been members of the team*

bright lights, big city

I could that push-ups guy. When I drink, I've been known to randomly challenge people to push-ups contests. Worst I've done for sports is hold up traffic when the Sox and Hawks won championships. Although a lot of people do have an odd fascination with fire.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

devilinside

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jun 17, 2011, 04:09 AM
When I drink, I've been known to randomly challenge people to push-ups contests.

haha....make sure to video this next time you do this!!

black coffee

Here we only do such things when our football team lost an away game and we're on our way back to the train station.

Jumping into fire... how epic is that anyway?

Corleone

Crazylegs

I'm curious to see how this years drafted players will do in the nhl, especially nugent-hopkins whos been compared to datsyuk. Stoked to see Landeskog going to the avs, not so stoked that avs traded away john michael liles for a 2. round pick next year though.

Corleone

I can't believe philly traded away jeff carter and mike richards, and none of them were traded to the leafs :(

Crazylegs

At least you got Johnny Liles. He had a hell of a season last year if you take into consideration how shitty the season turned out for the avs. 46 points for a d-man on the leagues second worst team.

Corleone

Yeah he replaces Kaberle which we traded for Joe Colbourne and a 1st rounder + 2nd rounder

and then we used that 2nd rounder to get Liles, good dealing indeed

Crazylegs

absolutely a hell of a deal, i didn't know about the kaberle trade.

bright lights, big city

the Hawks got fucking gutted, yet again. But I'm not too pissed, if only they had dumped Campbell last year, maybe Byfuglien would still be around.
DERP

Crazylegs

does campbell have the same ridiculous salary he does in the nhl games?

bright lights, big city

yeah he makes like $8 million a year
DERP

Corleone

stamkos, parise, webber all need to be signed because they are Restricted free agents, I hope the leafs send an offer sheet to any of them.

Crazylegs

i'm pretty sure their teams will do all they can to keep them. Those are three franchise guys right there.

Corleone

you never know, i think doughty is another RFA. Kessel was an RFA, he's not close to as good as those 4. I can dream though :)

devilinside

Quote from: Corleone on Jun 29, 2011, 04:20 PM
stamkos, parise, webber all need to be signed because they are Restricted free agents, I hope the leafs send an offer sheet to any of them.

You talking about Shea Weber? Nah....Nashville is gonna do whatever we have to to keep him. We just got rid of Sullivan,so I'm sure what he was making is going to Weber. *and if you weren't talking about him please disregard this*

Corleone

Yeah I'm talking about Shea Weber, he's an unrestricted free agent in 2 years, I doubt he'll sign anything long term. Might be better to just trade him while you can.