Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The official hockey thread

Started by rosebud#9, Sep 22, 2005, 09:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilinside

But I gotta give it to Detroit,this was pretty bad ass.

roflestiltskin

Fuckin panthers.

Anyone just see henrik sedin get blasted?

bright lights, big city

I lol'd. I hate to wish harm on people, but fucking a, that was awesome. Then Henrik literally crawls into the bench. What a Vagina McVaginstein. Now a sweep would be icing on the cake from LA.

Anyone see the Hawks force overtime in the final 10 seconds of both Games 1 & 2? Awwww yeah.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Crazylegs

what's going on with fleury!?

roflestiltskin

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Apr 16, 2012, 05:34 PM
I lol'd. I hate to wish harm on people, but fucking a, that was awesome. Then Henrik literally crawls into the bench. What a Vagina McVaginstein. Now a sweep would be icing on the cake from LA.

Anyone see the Hawks force overtime in the final 10 seconds of both Games 1 & 2? Awwww yeah.

Not only crawled but was knocking on the door.  I miss Scott Stevens.  He was the man.  His hits against Lindros and Francis are my favorites.

devilinside

Daayuuum!!! Nashville is rocking Detroit's world. Even with all the bogus penalties and fair goal taken away,they still came out on top. I'm soo proud of my boys.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Apr 21, 2011, 07:33 PM
NHL: Raffi Torres Hit on Brent Seabrook Game 3 4/17/11

I'm still pissed about this one. First game back from a suspension and he does that. And then he only gets a minor penalty for it, as well as no further suspension. Ghey.
One year later to the day, Torres strikes the Hawks again. Seriously, why is this scumbag even allowed to fucking play?

Raffi Torres hit on Marian Hossa. Chicago Blackhawks vs Phoenix Coyotes 4/17/12 NHL Hockey

He wasn't penalized. Seriously.

And this game occurs hours after Andrew Shaw gets suspended for 3 games for making minimal contact on the blue waffled-pussy that is Mike Smith. This league and their "regulation" of the violence is turning into a goddamn joke.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

devilinside

Torres is a douche bag and plays dirty as fuck.

sing blue silver

yep, he's a shithead.

on another note, shit is going down in PA again tonight.

bright lights, big city

This game is ridiculous.

Also, hopefully we're now only a few hours away from coming together and celebrating the sweep of the Canucks.
DERP

E-Money

Yea thats another bullshit hit.  Fuck him.  Then the coyotes get the power play... unreal. 

devilinside

I'm sorry,but this pic makes me laugh hysterically.

All the RW fans are uber pissed looking...then you have the ONE Preds fan standing up cheering.

sing blue silver

devilinside

Corleone

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Apr 18, 2012, 06:53 AM
Quote from: bright lights, big city on Apr 21, 2011, 07:33 PM
NHL: Raffi Torres Hit on Brent Seabrook Game 3 4/17/11

I'm still pissed about this one. First game back from a suspension and he does that. And then he only gets a minor penalty for it, as well as no further suspension. Ghey.
One year later to the day, Torres strikes the Hawks again. Seriously, why is this scumbag even allowed to fucking play?

Raffi Torres hit on Marian Hossa. Chicago Blackhawks vs Phoenix Coyotes 4/17/12 NHL Hockey

He wasn't penalized. Seriously.

And this game occurs hours after Andrew Shaw gets suspended for 3 games for making minimal contact on the blue waffled-pussy that is Mike Smith. This league and their "regulation" of the violence is turning into a goddamn joke.

After what Keith did to Sedin, you can't really say much. It was a bad hit, but clean besides him leaving his feet.

bright lights, big city

I just hate that he's a repeat offender. Seems like he's suspended on several different occasions every season.
DERP

Corleone

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Apr 20, 2012, 07:45 AM
I just hate that he's a repeat offender. Seems like he's suspended on several different occasions every season.

Yeah he is a piece of crap. Fucking coke head from what I heard.

sing blue silver

There's a whole lot of coke heads in the NHL. Also I'm convinced that more rampant steroid use is causing it to be a more violent league.

devilinside

Quote from: sing blue silver on Apr 20, 2012, 02:22 PM
Also I'm convinced that more rampant steroid use is causing it to be a more violent league.

Completely agree with this.