Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The official hockey thread

Started by rosebud#9, Sep 22, 2005, 06:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

roflestiltskin

Just grabbed tickets for tuesdays devils/panthers game!

Corleone

Quote from: roflestiltskin on Apr 20, 2012, 09:43 PM
Just grabbed tickets for tuesdays devils/panthers game!

Awesome! Marty B with another shutout. Marty da best.

devilinside

Corleone

bright lights, big city

nicely done, I'm rooting for the Preds until they get to play LA!
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

sing blue silver

Congrats Kelly. Now I'm off to shave my playoff beard. It never got very long.

devilinside

I'm pretty excited. We get alot of shit for being from Nashville and it's nice to prove our team can actually play. Hopefully we'll do better in the second round than we did last year.

devilinside

bright lights, big city

That makes me very happy, even if it's too late for the Hawks to stay alive this season. I thought it deserved at least 10, so I'm impressed. Never thought Shanahan or Bettman would have the balls drop the hammer like this.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

roflestiltskin

What a game!  Game 7 bitches.

Crazylegs

you got your money's worth

bright lights, big city

such a better series than that hawks/coyotes series.
DERP

roflestiltskin

Philthadelphia is next.  Should be a nasty series.  Janssen should be back for this one!

sing blue silver

Aaaaaaaand as far as I'm concerned, the playoffs have entered "boring as shit, who the fuck cares" territory. It's gonna be like Carolina winning the cup all over again.

bright lights, big city

It's not THAT bad. Granted my favorite team is gone, but I admit this has probably been the best playoffs I can remember with all the drama, upsets, overtimes, game 7's. For once I actually think it's more interesting that all the historic teams that are usually in there are out like Boston, Pitt, Chicago, Vancouver. Now if only the Rangers and Philly would lose...
DERP

roflestiltskin

sing blue silver

I was a bit upset when I posted that last comment. It's good hockey and will be entertaining but losing the emotional investment just changes the feeling of the game for me. I certainly won't enjoy it as much but I'll still watch it because it has been (even if not in my favor) good hockey.
However, my main focus is now switched to the QMJHL, specifically the Halifax Mooseheads. It's nice seeing people in my home town excited about local junior hockey again since we've been doing so well in the Memorial Cup tournament.

devilinside

Nashville better get their stuff together tonight and pull a win...didn't realize Phoenix was this good.

roflestiltskin

Corleone

Devils vs Kings final, would be decent.