Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The official hockey thread

Started by rosebud#9, Sep 22, 2005, 06:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bright lights, big city

Well, I'm officially in the "fuck this sport" school of thought these days. At least it's an ethos.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Crazylegs

The lockout is just too lame!

Crazylegs

Does anyone here know how to bypass regional locks on, say, nhl.com for the streaming of wjc games. I really want to see canada vs usa tomorrow, but i'm not allowed with my foreign ass ip.

black coffee

Get Elite Proxy Switcher for Firefox

Then you need a proxy list like this one http://proxy.org/proxies_sorted.shtml

Go to settings... (firefox->addons->settings) manual proxy configuration... insert a proxy from the list

There u go

Crazylegs

Corleone

Canada better stop taking so many stupid penalties.

bright lights, big city

the NHL's coming back. fuck em.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Crazylegs

will there be playoffs with such a short season? What was the situation last time?

bright lights, big city

Yeah the finals will go through the end of June. Really wish Bettman's resignation was part of this deal, but I shouldn't really care. I feel like a big man saying no to hockey and boycotting the NHL this season.
DERP

Crazylegs

fight the power buddy! I won't be able to stay away, but i'll make sure to stream all the games ilegally.

Corleone

I would boycott if I didn't love it so much, football is over soon too.

bright lights, big city

but basketball!!!!

seriously, they should offer their NHL Center Ice package for free to anyone with cable. that would help heal these wounds.
DERP

bright lights, big city

So about this boycott I was going to be on... it lasted about 5 minutes. I had to watch my 2 favorite team Opening Day (Hawks, Kings) and the Kings raise their banner. Was hoping Bettman would make an appearance and get mugged, but whatever.

It also helps that the Hawks are much better than I was expecting - still haven't had a loss in regulation through 10 games.
DERP

Crazylegs

It's just too great a sport to stay away.

bright lights, big city

Totally man. Same thing with the NBA last year. Shortened, marathon-like seasons are awesome. Both sports should go from 82 to about 50 games.
DERP

Crazylegs

OOF what a blow for the sens losing Karlsson for the remainder of the season to injury.

bright lights, big city

DERP

Crazylegs

devilinside

Chicago is on fiya! They're my pick for Stanly Cup this year.