Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

tool

Started by Justin_UGR, Oct 18, 2005, 09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lostpilot

I know this all, and surely agree. Tool isn`t just music at all - it is something as a message. I prefer to listen it on good conditions of mood. You see, they are making some sort of occult music.
I know this sounds different and in some way freaking, but I know what some of the songs mean not in the base context. I mean I`ve dealt with some occult shit (what to talk about visions while being stoned) and I know what do they mean.
I prefer Lateralus, it is somehow different to me. Aenima needs a really deep mood to consume, and now Lateralus is both a moody and a catchy record. But I can`t resist listening to Third Eye in/after a good part, after a good horror movie, in bad mood and so on.
Just need to feel it. Karma kick for you, great post.

Fireal1222

on aenema tool still seemed human to me

on lateralus, well thats another story

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Chrisbo

Quote from: Fireal1222 on Mar 25, 2006, 05:50 PMim telling you. be prepared for this album. tool arent the deftones, they aren't going to just make a catchy heavy record. they are gonna try and change our entire thought process

Well I wont be arrogant in the thought that I knew what you just said was the way it was foinna be like! But what you just said is what I feel Tool are all about (woo, speed tyoijngis beitter), all I know is it's gonna br mmonumental! No doubt about itr!

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

ToneDef

Check it, fools. Seeing Tool in June.

law

Quote from: ToneDef on Mar 26, 2006, 06:34 PM
Check it, fools. Seeing Tool in June.

same here man caneee wait!

ToneDef

It's gonna be immense. Possibly the last chance to see them too.

Gaz

i cant friggin wait, a day out in London for me and the missus and then off to see Tool. Back of the Net!

ToneDef

Which of you guys are at Hammersmith on the Wednesday?

Gaz

not me mate, im there on the Tuesday

law

I'm doing Download, but if I can afford it I may do Wednesday aswell.

Gaz

damn, if only you were both goin to the Tuesday gig, we would have been able to have a piss up before the gig

law

I was thinking the same thing, damn. Well Ghost I know if Deftones play Manchester I will certainly see you there, as for ToneDef we'll just have to drag his ass up north hehe

ToneDef

Haha, yeah man. If you end up making the Wednesday show then let us know.

Chrisbo

How big is Hammersmith Apollo, as in how many does it hold? I bet Glasgow Academy is smaller! All you dudes should come up here to Scotland, it'll be awesome! Then you can see Deftones on the 8th as well, make a little weekend holiday trip out of it.

You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

law

Hammersmith I think is the biggest theatre type venue we have, it's like 5500 people so its pretty damn big for that type of place.

I'd love to come up to Scotland man, but I don't think the funds would stretch that far :(

Chrisbo

Ah well then...

I was right, the Academy only holds about 2500 so it's gonna be tight! :)

law

Lucky bastard lol ;)

Chrisbo

Yeah maybe I should shut up, I'm gonna start making enemies if I dont... :D

law

Too right ya scaggy shitbag!

lol im kidding...

...or am I? *cue evil laugh* :P

Chrisbo