Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

tool

Started by Justin_UGR, Oct 19, 2005, 12:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

Quote from: "wharf rat"apc is better?  Are you serious?

most of the time, I actually enjoy APC more. but that might be because I heard APC first, I dunno.... Tool is still one of my absolute favorite bands though.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

dusttones

tool rules #1.

-¤MaynardsTOOL¤-

Quote from: "dusttones"tool rules #1.

This man is a certified genious.

Oldnewtype

Quote from: "DEFinMASS"I can`t wait for the new Tool album. Rumor is...its supposed to pick up from where Lateralus left off.

I don't think thats true. I think its a rumor which stemmed from something someone posted on the official Peach/Suns of the Tundra website

"and much excitement with the new TOOL live album just round the corner, while the boys are finally laying some tracks for the sequel to LATERALUS now ..."

Moz La Punk

Ofcourse I love em, Ive told so many times on this board why though, im a little tired of telling it.

Well, basically what I love about Tool is that they take the time to expand a song. To slowly build it up to a climax like the big scream in The Grudge or the last part in Hooker With A Penis.

They just make kick ass songs and when you're stoned it's even better.

lithium royalty

tool sucks.

CentralIllNoise

blasphemy!

Crazylegs

Chrisbo

Quote from: "lithium royalty"tool sucks.

Best joke I've ever heard

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Paint Your Lips

Amazing band. Lateralus is def. one of my favorite cd's, and i love Danny's drumming.

I'm just a sucker of their whole univers, videos, albums, etc.

Azwethinkweiz

It's funny, when I requested Tool I got fucking bashed for it.

oh well..

Moz La Punk

Quote from: "Azwethinkweiz"It's funny, when I requested Tool I got fucking bashed for it.

oh well..

Well, while I think the bashing was inappropiate (but also more of a joke), it was because you were asking for something that's so widespread on bittorrent etc, so easy to get hold on. THAT'S why people bashed you, I hope you realise that. Not because it was Tool.

alvarezbassist17

Quote from: "Azwethinkweiz"It's funny, when I requested Tool I got fucking bashed for it.

oh well..

dude, stop whining so much, seriously.  it's not that big of a deal.

Oldnewtype

how come no one is talking about the new live album they're putting out this year.

alvarezbassist17

i gave up looking for tool news, i just wait for it to come to me

deathblow

lithium royalty

Quote from: "Oldnewtype"how come no one is talking about the new live album they're putting out this year.

they have a live album coming out? what show was it recorded from? lateralus tour in 2003?

BigDave

Quote from: "ItsClassicalAnyways"tool are great. pretencious, but fucking great.

Oldnewtype

Quote from: "lithium royalty"
Quote from: "Oldnewtype"how come no one is talking about the new live album they're putting out this year.

they have a live album coming out? what show was it recorded from? lateralus tour in 2003?

2002-2003, yeah

swingindong

i gave up on tool news as well....but this is very good news.  tool is one of the most amazing live bands ive ever seen,  the 3 times ive seen them were insane, they play as perfect live as they do on their albums