Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

tool

Started by Justin_UGR, Oct 19, 2005, 12:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CentralIllNoise

Quote from: "Moz La Punk"
but I don't think he has the greatest following of our generation, haha. Not exactly, no.
quote]

then who does?

Moz La Punk

Quote from: "CentralIllNoise"
Quote from: "Moz La Punk"
but I don't think he has the greatest following of our generation, haha. Not exactly, no.
quote]

then who does?

Some lame popstar or U2 of course. They have way more fans, just admit.

Phoenix

Schism and Parabola will be release on seperate DVD.

amazon links :
Schism
Parabola
Listen to my music at

The Captain

I saw that on the PRP, so are they just the videos for those songs? That seems like a waste

Malpractice

Quote from: "The Captain"That seems like a waste

kind of like a good portion of the Tool discography lol

these dvd releases will only follow in the tradition

lithium royalty

those dvds are gonna rock. maybe maynard needs the extra cash for a new mercedez...maybe one of his 'bitches' needs new implants or something.. i'll buy two of each just to be sure.

Oldnewtype

I'm not paying 15 bucks for 2 music videos, fuck that. Maybe if they redid the songs in 5.1 or something I MIGHT, or added some good extras

lithium royalty

Quote from: "Oldnewtype"I'm not paying 15 bucks for 2 music videos, fuck that. Maybe if they redid the songs in 5.1 or something I MIGHT, or added some good extras

how do you know they didnt?

Oldnewtype

well duh, because im right

Jacob

why can't Tool ever do anything totally awesome. besides the albums of course. can't they just release a collection of ALL their videos with some fucking extra material like some live gigs already? or are they too good to do that?
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

lithium royalty

i thought salivial was pretty fuckin awesome.

ToneDef

Quote from: "aenemic"why can't Tool ever do anything totally awesome. besides the albums of course. can't they just release a collection of ALL their videos with some fucking extra material like some live gigs already? or are they too good to do that?

I agree. It seems as if they think they're such a big force in music or art or whatever that they forget that it's the fans who get them where they are. If it wasn't for us they'd be fucking nobodies.

lithium royalty

peanut butter jelly jelly
where he at, where he at
now there he go, now there he go
peanut butter jelly with a baseball bat

Mei

Quote from: "lithium royalty"peanut butter jelly jelly
where he at, where he at
now there he go, now there he go

OMFG thats sooo good...  8)  :P HILARIOUS
I Keep You Jealously To Myself

transpose

Quote from: "aenemic"why can't Tool ever do anything totally awesome. besides the albums of course. can't they just release a collection of ALL their videos with some fucking extra material like some live gigs already? or are they too good to do that?

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0000541I5/qid=1133554002/sr=8-1/ref=pd_bbs_1/103-7542042-6955011?v=glance&s=music&n=507846

^Salival. Includes all the Opiate, Undertow, and Aenima videos. It was released between the expanse between Aenima and Lateralus. And it has a CD with couple live tracks, including Third Eye, Part of Me, and an amazing version of Pushit, as well as some covers and other unreleased tracks. But it's out of print and rare now.

So yeah these 2 new dvds should have some interesting extras to make us all want to buy them.
but did you know that everything you touch is blessed and all the richer, and for your love a better being. if i display just a fraction of the soul you showed in this world, then i know i'll see you again.

lithium royalty

i got the first box set for around 25 dollars, if im rememberin right.. vhs one.. about a year later i got the dvd one for roughly the same price.. never opened the dvd one..

vida_mae

maynard's a aries.. im not really sure how i feel about that..

Fireal1222

is this what you wanted?

is this what you had in mind?

is this what you wanted?

cause this is what your gettin.

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

lithium royalty

so did anybody ever get those tool dvds?

the parabola one has the parabol/parabola video, it also has the video with "dual" commentaries by jello biafra (from dead kennedys) it also has a remix of the songs by lustmord, the word remix is pushing it though, more of a re-arrangement.

the schism one has the video including mantra. it has "DUAL" commentaries by david yow (jesus lizard) which is better heard one earphone at a time. it includes a remix of schism.

buy it, it has great packaging, and its a collectors must. theres a sticker on the plastic covering of the dvd that says look for new tool spring 06. if you don't like it write tool at 11271 ventura blvd #505 Studio City, CA 91604.

"maynard can you get me a tequila and gatorade please"

ScottWeiland7072

tool rocks tool    LAWL