tool

Started by Justin_UGR, Oct 19, 2005, 12:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breach Unborn

cool read aenemic

Quote from: Fireal1222 on Mar 22, 2006, 06:29 AM

they are going to top lateralus. i dont know how, but theyre gonna

i agree..not sure how either, but i'm ready for it

i hope this cd takes a long time to get into. cause with music like that once you finally do get into it it's better than anything

DeftonesATF27

may 2nd? if so im there.

Fireal1222

ill tell you one thing. that tool picture is really creep. there are eyes EVERYWHERE

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

4th Eye

Quote from: aenemic on Mar 23, 2006, 07:00 AM
that last part, about anticipating 'the bigger picture' and the key is right before our eyes.... it makes me start thinking that this may be a hoax after all. I'm still not deciding on anything and just wait for it to come out (or for April 1st when SOMETHING will be revealed).
Maybe that's why the logo looks like "fool". They're fooling around. Or not. I'm not surprised in anything anymore, I just want the new album. But that picture looks quite nice anyway.

Gaz

Tool pre sale tickets for Hammersmith Apollo in London can be found on www.getlive.co.uk you have to sign up to be able to order them, but it's free.

I think im gonna order tickets, I don't wanna risk not seeing them.

Gaz

Tickets ordered, and they were fucking expensive, for 2 it came to £68, it's put quite a dent in my bank balance.

Just out of intrest has anyone been to the Hammersmith Apollo in London?, whats it like?

Chrisbo

Ah well, been to Ripping Records paid for the tickets, will collect them later on this week, sweet as fuck! Can't wait until I hold the beauties in my hands! ;D

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Jacob

I'm most likely gonna head over for Germany to see them. they have a show here in Sweden too, but it's a choice between a small club in Germany (where I saw Deftones/APC before) or a huge outdoors scene in Sweden... I think I'll choose Germany.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Chrisbo

I've heard a rumour somewhere that Isis are gonna support Tool  :o Well they're supporting them on a few European dates already so...wow! :)

You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

black coffee

that'd be cool. anyways, a tool show in germany will for sure NOT be in a small club, especially not in Berlin ^^ I really don't know how big clubs are in sweden, but I think the columbiahalle is not small at all.

as soon as Isis are confirmed, I will buy my ticket.

Chrisbo

Some girl I was just speaking to just ordered tickets for one of the London shows, but she had to settle for seated tickets because all the standing ones have sold out already!

comfortably_numb

there are still standing tickets for the show on the 14th, although the other one is almost sold out

Jacob

Quote from: black coffee on Mar 24, 2006, 03:33 PM
that'd be cool. anyways, a tool show in germany will for sure NOT be in a small club, especially not in Berlin ^^ I really don't know how big clubs are in sweden, but I think the columbiahalle is not small at all. 

well, it's not huge. Tool mostly do big arena-type gigs, so I'd say it's pretty small for being them actually.

black coffee

if i go to the show i will see them in a 5000+ capacity hall, I think thats the dimension you will see tool in most places in europe.

last time they toured europe was in 2001 and they played in exactly the same hall they booked this time.

Jacob

wow man, you're really out to get me... I'm not even gonna give you the pleasure this time, you just go ahead and act superior man.

black coffee

hahaha, i think you have a problem to discuss with me, is this possible?

in my opinion a club is a show where less than 5000 people go to, thats all.

chill.

black coffee

especially because you were speaking of a  "small club in germany"

^_^

no need to be pissed off dude.

Chrisbo

Well where I'm going to see them, the Glasgow Carling Academy is 2500 capacity (2000 standing and 500 seated), so it should be fucking awesome!  ;D

lostpilot

Omg, i`m looking forward to 10000 days so much..
but. what`s the drift with the title? why 10000 days? any ideas?

Fireal1222

Quote from: bored on Mar 25, 2006, 06:53 PM
Omg, i`m looking forward to 10000 days so much..
but. what`s the drift with the title? why 10000 days? any ideas?

listen, seriously listen

last night i was incredibly fucking stoned (what else is new). but i listened to aenema and something hit me.  tool arent just making albums, theres either some type of story, or some type of experiment going on. but its not a new experiment or story between albums. it keeps being built onto album by album

i was listening to some songs on aenema, and i remember the intros to them being really fucking creepy. i have a feeling this new album is going to be fucking scary as fuck, with a very very dreamy lyrical use. i think maynard is going to try and express the way he views life on this album, more than he has on any other album

if tool has a blues album, its not gonna be 10,000 days. it was aenema

10,000 days is going to do something to us mentally. it may seem like music to us after a few listens. but there is going to be some type of thought or movement goign on behind the music. this album tool is finally gonna do what they always wanted to do. they are going to put all of there listeners into a trance, and have us at there whim to do whatever they want to our mind

im telling you. be prepared for this album. tool arent the deftones, they aren't going to just make a catchy heavy record. they are gonna try and change our entire thought process

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.