Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

tool

Started by Justin_UGR, Oct 18, 2005, 09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

law

hahahahaha!

how many dates they doing up in scotland?

Chrisbo

Just the one date on the 11th. I dont think they've played Glasgow that much, just a few times, so it's pretty cool that they're playing!

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

zee deveel 17

"Vicarious" was announced as the first single today according to billboard.com

I can't wait

Fireal1222

Quote from: zee deveel 17 on Mar 27, 2006, 10:43 PM
"Vicarious" was announced as the first single today according to billboard.com

I can't wait

finally, now you fools who thought the album titles were fake can see THEY ARENT

man, i still cant believe that dude who heard the album said that u shouldn't smoke weed during song number 3. i knew what he meant by that, its gonna rush your ears and scare you and shit. on first listen i bet the album has me jumping out of my seat

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Sam

I'm psyched.  Can't wait for this shit.  First this album, then the new 'tones album, babyyyyy ;)

Fireal1222

Quote from: Sam on Mar 28, 2006, 03:13 AM
I'm psyched.  Can't wait for this shit.  First this album, second radiohead,then the new 'tones album, babyyyyy ;)

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

deftonekid

Quote from: Sam on Mar 28, 2006, 03:13 AM
I'm psyched.  Can't wait for this shit.  First this album, then the new 'tones album, babyyyyy ;)

yeah its going to be absolutely insane ;D

Oldnewtype

A single should be dropping pretty soon now, huh?

lithium royalty

april 17th i think i heard somewhere

Sam

Billboard.com has this to say:

Billboard.com has learned that first single/album opener "Vicarious," which stretches past the seven-minute mark, is due to arrive April 17 at U.S. rock radio outlets.

Chrisbo

I'm overwhelmingly excited now!!! ;D

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Gaz

Me too, I really can't wait!

Fireal1222

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

deftonekid

ToneDef

I really really really really really hate to say it....

.... But at this moment I'm kind of more looking forward to this than the new Deftones record.

Fireal1222

Quote from: ToneDef on Mar 28, 2006, 09:16 PM
I really really really really really hate to say it....

.... But at this moment I'm kind of more looking forward to this than the new Deftones record.

im looking forward to new deftones and all. but im way more interested in hearing new tool and new radiohead

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

deftonekid

always first deftones and then tool

Fireal1222

Quote from: deftonekid on Mar 28, 2006, 09:22 PM
always first deftones and then tool

obviously not always since the two posts above you would rather hear tool

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

deftonekid

haha nice, no but seriously deftones is my fav band then it comes tool so that's why im exited about.  tool are going to release the album first so for now im exited for that. but really first deftones then tool.

Phatboy41

I'm not making an argument of which band I like more, why is anyone even making some sort of argument over that?  Wasn't this thread intended to be for letting out opinions on the new Tool album?  I didn't think it was specified to be a conversation about who likes which band more... Aside from that, I can't wait till May 2nd.