Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

tool

Started by Justin_UGR, Oct 18, 2005, 09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deftonekid

Quote from: Phatboy41 on Mar 29, 2006, 03:23 AM
I'm not making an argument of which band I like more, why is anyone even making some sort of argument over that?  Wasn't this thread intended to be for letting out opinions on the new Tool album?  I didn't think it was specified to be a conversation about who likes which band more... Aside from that, I can't wait till May 2nd.

totally agreed, im also waiting for may 2nd

Chrisbo

Well, speaking in technical terms, Tool is coming out first, so maybe I should be more excited about it. But nah, Deftones still takes the bizkit (not of the limp kind). But it's a close call!

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Phatboy41

It's incredible to think... three great projects underway... (in no particular order) Deftones, Tool, Radiohead... I am just looking forward to it all, and after all three of the new projects are in my hand... there are no words that can describe.

Fireal1222

im not going to listen to any songs from, Tool's album till it comes out. Deftones album till it comes out, and Radioheads album till it comes out

its so much better that way if u ask me

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Chrisbo

3 albums from 3 great bands I'm going to see this year! 8)

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Phatboy41

I CAN'T WAIT!

law

Quote from: Chrisbo on Mar 29, 2006, 02:04 PM
3 albums from 3 great bands I'm going to see this year! 8)

rubbing it in as per usual... hehe

law

cheers mate.

typical dumbass tool pics tho haha

lithium royalty

cool, i had seen the first four before.. where'd you get these dude?

Assassin

Quote from: law on Mar 29, 2006, 05:48 PM
rubbing it in as per usual... hehe

Hmmm... who else does that? ;)

lithium royalty

Quote from: law on Mar 30, 2006, 08:10 PM
cheers mate.

i dont find them dumb, this pictures are for people that make them out to be gods, or that put them up on this pedestal where no one can touch them, these dudes are just normal. its just four guys making good music, and jammin coz they like it.

law

Quote from: lithium royalty on Mar 30, 2006, 08:14 PM
cheers mate.

I dont find them dumb, this pictures are for people that make them out to be gods, or that put them up on this pedestal where no one can touch them, these dudes are just normal. its just four guys making good music, and jammin coz they like it.

yeah nothing strange about those few promo pics at all lol.

I don't mind dumb/weird/crazy promos at all, but not many bands can pull it off, Tool can for obvious reasons...

Fireal1222

Quote from: lithium royalty on Mar 30, 2006, 08:14 PM
cheers mate.

i dont find them dumb, this pictures are for people that make them out to be gods, or that put them up on this pedestal where no one can touch them, these dudes are just normal. its just four guys making good music, and jammin coz they like it.

lithium, your crazy. those pictures are the most rediculous settings, and they are wearing the most rediculous clothes, yet they still look fucking scary

fucking lookit maynard

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

lithium royalty

YOU'RE crazy.....but yeah they do look insane.. four insane shmoes cookin out what looks like franks and dogs.

deftoolsys07

god damn how come this shit hasn't bootlegged yet? haha, no but for real i can't fuckin wait for vicarious and then the album to drop in may!!!!
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

Oldnewtype

no shit, every fucking time i open this thread its because of the chance someone will post a leaked song

Fireal1222

fuck that. im not listening to NONE of it till may 2nd.. i dont blame you guys if u do listen. but like. i dont know.

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

godin

I only have /Enima but its rewally good so ill probly get the new album. and lateralus
Dingus.

lithium royalty

get undertow, salivial, and opiate while you're at it.