Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

tool

Started by Justin_UGR, Oct 19, 2005, 12:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fireal1222

Quote from: godin on Mar 31, 2006, 08:44 AM
I only have /Enima but its rewally good so ill probly get the new album. and lateralus

listen.

tomorrow.

wake up

go to record store

buy lateralus

do a drug. fucking drink water if u dont like drugs

look through the booklet

absorb the album

fall in love

go to sleep

never wake up

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

lostpilot

and I still know the pieces fit.

Jacob

so... anyone else excited about tomorrow? April 1st.... they will come up with SOMETHING... it'll be interesting to see. they probably have to put up some real news besides the hoax news to make it less obvious, so it can be an interesting day. or they might just reveal there's no new album or whatever, haha.... anyways, first thing I'm doing tomorrow is to check toolband.com...
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Chrisbo

Quote from: law on Mar 29, 2006, 08:48 PM
Quote from: Chrisbo on Mar 29, 2006, 05:04 PM
3 albums from 3 great bands I'm going to see this year! 8)

rubbing it in as per usual... hehe

Sorry man, I couldnt resist, I'm just an asshole!  :D

Tomorrow could be a good day, could be a bad day (especially if there's no new album haha!)

Fireal, udaman!  8)

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Mad Maynard

According to toolshed, the band members will be previewing the new album to the first 500 people that show up to the venue in New York, L.A., Sydney, and London. This is supposedly taking place tomorrow which happens to be April 1.  ;)
You can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose;but, you can't pick your nose in front of your friends.

law

Quote from: bored on Mar 31, 2006, 10:39 AM
and I still know the pieces fit.

cos I watch them fall away

couldn't resist

lostpilot

yeah. i know. i couldn`t too at that moment.

deftoolsys07

maybe this time adam will find jesus and quit the band haha . that scared the shit out of me last year with the maynard christ bullshit.
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

deftonekid

Quote from: Fireal1222 on Mar 31, 2006, 08:49 AM
listen.

tomorrow.

wake up

go to record store

buy lateralus

do a drug. fucking drink water if u dont like drugs

look through the booklet

absorb the album

fall in love

go to sleep

never wake up

;D
damn i already have it lol

deathblow

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LKwLKWNqZ78

fucking tight alternate part in stinkfist,

zee deveel 17

Quote from: Mad Maynard on Mar 31, 2006, 09:50 PM
  According to toolshed, the band members will be previewing the new album to the first 500 people that show up to the venue in New York, L.A., Sydney, and London. This is supposedly taking place tomorrow which happens to be April 1.  ;)

i read that on blabbermouth.net too... holy shit

is it inevitable that someone will be recording?  security must be tight... or maybe this is part of the april fools joke...

Jacob

sounds like a joke to me. they are so careful about not letting the album leak so doing this seems like a weird choice. I think this is just a prank to get hundreds of people appear at a random location for no reason at all. and hopefully start a riot. but who knows, maybe it's for real.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

deftonekid

we're about to see that

Fireal1222

Quote from: aenemic on Apr 01, 2006, 06:49 AM
sounds like a joke to me. they are so careful about not letting the album leak so doing this seems like a weird choice. I think this is just a prank to get hundreds of people appear at a random location for no reason at all. and hopefully start a riot. but who knows, maybe it's for real.

lmao, could u imagine a bunch of the tool scumbag fans starting a riot

WE WANT MAYNARD. ::lights garbage can on fire and hurls it at police::

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Chrisbo

That would be pretty funny hahaha! Wish I was down in London so I could join in!  :D

Oh yeah, and forgot to post this. A bulletin from Isis yesterday, well part of it, the bit that matters for this thread

QuoteFirst, we regret to inform you that the rumours of a European tour with TOOL is just a rumour, we are actually gonna be in the studio at the time. Hopefully another oppurtunity will present itself soon. Sorry for the mix-up.

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Gaz

haha, there was an april fools day leak on kerrazy torrents

http://www.kerrazy-torrents.net/index.php?showtopic=59172

I even fell for it at first.

zee deveel 17

all's quiet now... it seems like the title and tracklisting are officially real

no april fools joke from them besides the listening parties (they had to pull something... after all, they're tool)

lostpilot

..is this holy crow above me?..

So good to see you.. I`ve missed you so much.
So glad it's over.. I've missed you so much.
Came out to watch you play, why are you running away?

Prying open my third eye.

Damn. I love this shit.
Is there something special about this song or am I the only one who gets creeps while listening to it?

Oldnewtype

no you're not. But lately Reflection has been creeping me out alot more

zee deveel 17

i think the creepiest tool song are "h" and "the grudge"

wear the grudge like a crown.