tool

Started by Justin_UGR, Oct 19, 2005, 12:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deftonekid

of negativity, calculate what we will and will not tolerate

Chrisbo

Desperate to control all and everything

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

4th Eye

Quote from: zee deveel 17 on Apr 03, 2006, 04:55 AM
i think the creepiest tool song are "h" and "the grudge"

Now I'm not too sure how to read the spectrum analyzer in Winamp but apparently "H" has no low or high (can't remember which is in the right side) frequencies. The last few columns don't appear at all.

Just seemed odd to me since I haven't seen that in any other song by any other band.

Chrisbo

Haha, who knows man, who knows! But yeah, 'H' was a grower, I wasnt too fussed about it after first hearing, but the more I've listened, it's become my favourite Tool song, along with Pushit, another grower!

You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

reimdaheim

"My band.  It's my band. I asked Maynard to play with me, so Tool is my band. "  ;D
Here is an interview with Adam Jones (guitarworld).
http://s60.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1T2XEUCP2JDKM2FW03V9RD29YS

wharf rat

It leaked...it's actually better than I expected.

deftoolsys07

Quote from: wharf rat on Apr 04, 2006, 03:12 AM

dude you're like the king of the april fool leak posts haha it's tight...
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

Gaz

Quote from: deftoolsys07 on Apr 04, 2006, 05:01 AM

dude you're like the king of the april fool leak posts haha it's tight...

yeah the only problem is that he's 2 days late.

lithium royalty

Quote from: reimdaheim on Apr 03, 2006, 08:50 PM
"My band.  It's my band. I asked Maynard to play with me, so Tool is my band. "  ;D
Here is an interview with Adam Jones (guitarworld).
http://s60.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1T2XEUCP2JDKM2FW03V9RD29YS

anyone else read this? its a fuckin great article..

adam jones using a talk box? thats fuckin awesome..

The attitude on this record is more about putting people in their place, but w/o controlling them. We're saying, "You have an opinion on this, but this personwho went through that whole thingmay have a different perspective. You should think about that before you say something. You're not bad for thinkingwhat you thought, but you need to consider the perspectives." There's a lot of that on this record.

Chrisbo

I didnt know there was an official toolband myspace page, but my brother did. This is a bulletin that they left the other day

QuoteJust returning from an important meeting with our own Solomon in regards to the front pillars of the temple, whether or not they should be black or white. He has been rather apathetic throughout the entire construction so his input is of little value to the widows son, and were rather fed up with him. It shall be done on schedule whether or not Binah has his genderal indicators removed and thrown behind a Bush to ferment for four thousand years. Thank Ford this isnt an every day occurrence in LA.

Now the legal papers are in and the band's official myspace account has been TEMPORARILY RENAMED. In case you are wondering, yes, you are still on our friends list, hence how you are able to have this display in your bulletin section. Ive gotten more messages in regards to not understanding this than Al Gore has received middle fingers (including my own). Everyone knows George W. Bush invented the internet, which is why youre all stuck before a telescreen giving off proverbial Amusement and radiation, which technically are the same thing, every night.

Now, the announcement that we informed you chosen would be fortunate enough to hear. Later this week, once curiosity in regards to what happened to the official myspace account diminishes a bit, we will be releasing temporarily one of the tracks from 10,000 Days for not only the listening pleasure of you but for download. It will be up for a solid twenty three hours and then removed again. The track will be selected by divine inspiration (via OBELISONG) and then posted for the predetermined amount of time and then removed. Upon the amputation of this maniacal ear-bleeding abscess the Toolband name will be returned and we will begin reaccepting friends and such.
Hope we have a crowd of avid Bill Hicks enthusiasts.

B & S

:o :o :o

lithium royalty

whats their myspace url?

Chrisbo

When I ask my brother, I'll tell you!

I thought it would have just been www.myspace.com/toolband but it aint...

Hell knows! Well even if you cant find it, I'll get my bro to download then upload for those who want it!

fireflyry

That's about as surprising as seeing Paris Hilton naked.

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

lithium royalty

Mei

I Keep You Jealously To Myself

Deftonesaddict

does anyone know if apc has a myspace too?

Chrisbo

Quote from: dusttones on Apr 04, 2006, 11:24 PM
Quote from: lithium royalty on Apr 04, 2006, 09:41 PM
whats their myspace url?

http://myspace.com/maynardornothing

Yeah that's the one I've got on my friends list, that aint the official one otherwise we would have got that bulletin too. Ah well, what do I know. Just have to wait and see.

Quote from: Deftonesaddict on Apr 05, 2006, 04:57 AM
does anyone know if apc has a myspace too?

http://www.myspace.com/the1hollow

vida_mae

wow, people still listen to tool?