Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

tool

Started by Justin_UGR, Oct 19, 2005, 12:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sam

Either that's Maynard or a real good look-alike.  I can't really tell.

Gaz

my tickets arrived today for London, standing stalls fuck yeah.

Fireal1222

Quote from: dusttones on Apr 07, 2006, 11:04 AM
http://www.myspace.com/adamjonestv

He has Maynard's official myspace as http://www.myspace.com/therealpuscifer

listen to me here. seriously listen

thats not maynard's myspace

maynard doesn't have a fucking myspace.

are you guys out of your fucking minds.

id said fuck alot, but its been a long day. and maynard definately isnt spending his time making a new blog on myspace

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

lithium royalty

he's so fuckin hardcore

Chrisbo

Quote from: Ghost of a Bullet on Apr 08, 2006, 09:40 PM
my tickets arrived today for London, standing stalls fuck yeah.

That's cool man!

I'm getting real pissed at the fact that I dont have the tickets in my hand yet! Apparently there's been some problems with the printing of them or some shit, something to do with the Carling Academy, which is real annoying. I called the shop the other day, and the guy was a dick, he said if I'm so worried about the tickets I could just come in and get a refund! Idiot!

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Jizzlobber

refund? fuck the rufund! oh yeah that helps a lot
<

Chrisbo

Yeah, he was just being a prick! When I paid for them (about 3 or 4 weeks ago now) he said they'd have the tickets later on in the week, so I head there later on in the week, they aint got them in, so I'm told they'd have them in by the next Friday. So I sit through the week anxiously waiting for Friday, phone on Friday, they still havent got them, and I'm told definitely next Friday (the other day). So I call on Friday, ask them, and he simply answers with a 'no' and gives me all the refund bullshit. I'm like are you fucking insane, this is Tool we're talking about, do you not realise how much this means to me? It sounded like he was getting annoyed by the fact I was calling and asking so much, but I mean for fucks sake, I keep getting told that they're definitely gonna have the tickets in by a specific day, then they dont, of course I'm getting anxious. I've paid my money already, I want the tickets as quick as I can dont I?

You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

law

Quote from: Chrisbo on Apr 09, 2006, 06:30 PM
Yeah, he was just being a prick! When I paid for them (about 3 or 4 weeks ago now) he said they'd have the tickets later on in the week, so I head there later on in the week, they aint got them in, so I'm told they'd have them in by the next Friday. So I sit through the week anxiously waiting for Friday, phone on Friday, they still havent got them, and I'm told definitely next Friday (the other day). So I call on Friday, ask them, and he simply answers with a 'no' and gives me all the refund bullshit. I'm like are you fucking insane, this is Tool we're talking about, do you not realise how much this means to me? It sounded like he was getting annoyed by the fact I was calling and asking so much, but I mean for fucks sake, I keep getting told that they're definitely gonna have the tickets in by a specific day, then they dont, of course I'm getting anxious. I've paid my money already, I want the tickets as quick as I can dont I?

you'll get em man, my A7X ones came about a week before which was gay but keep faith!

lithium royalty

Quote from: Chrisbo on Apr 09, 2006, 06:30 PM

did you get a receipt? (proof of purchase?)

Blastdude

I like Tool simply for the fact that both of their bass players are GODS.

Jacob

my dad bought us tickets to the Berlin show in June. I'm gonna see Tool with my dad! that's pretty cool!
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

deftoolsys07

speakin of the bass players, i forgot what happened to paul, did he quit or what?
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

Blastdude

Uh yeah, he left over 10 years ago.

deftonekid

Quote from: aenemic on Apr 10, 2006, 03:55 AM
my dad bought us tickets to the Berlin show in June. I'm gonna see Tool with my dad! that's pretty cool!

cool dude, have fun with ur dad!!!

Fireal1222

Quote from: deftoolsys07 on Apr 10, 2006, 04:14 AM
speakin of the bass players, i forgot what happened to paul, did he quit or what?

the cure's bassist is amazing

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Chrisbo

Quote from: law on Apr 10, 2006, 12:46 AM
you'll get em man, my A7X ones came about a week before which was gay but keep faith!

Did you buy them through direct debit on the internet though? I always get my tickets by hand through the shop, on the day they go on sale. But yeah, I know I'll get them, it just bugs me a little! I'm just bitching hehe! Still, they're taking a ridiculously long time in getting the tickets printed and sent out to the various places which they're distributing them to. Hmm, maybe I should take Maynards words literally - "Be patient..."

Quote from: lithium royalty on Apr 10, 2006, 01:45 AMdid you get a receipt? (proof of purchase?)

Yeah dude, I got two little slips that state that I've paid for two unreserved tickets. So I'll definitely get them, as I said before I'm just bitching, heh!

law

Quote from: Chrisbo on Apr 10, 2006, 05:30 PM
Quote from: law on Apr 10, 2006, 12:46 AM

Did you buy them through direct debit on the internet though? I always get my tickets by hand through the shop, on the day they go on sale. But yeah, I know I'll get them, it just bugs me a little! I'm just bitching hehe! Still, they're taking a ridiculously long time in getting the tickets printed and sent out to the various places which they're distributing them to. Hmm, maybe I should take Maynards words literally - "Be patient..."

Quote from: lithium royalty on Apr 10, 2006, 01:45 AMdid you get a receipt? (proof of purchase?)

Yeah dude, I got two little slips that state that I've paid for two unreserved tickets. So I'll definitely get them, as I said before I'm just bitching, heh!

i got em on the net man, usually depends tho but the net is easier for me sometimes but I got Dream Theater tickets on the phone and they came quicker.

lithium royalty

this is the song toolband had up for 23 hours on their myspace.

warning, its weird. not tool weird.. retarded weird.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BUVPNTDJ

lostpilot

I guess this one is some kind of fake..
or just a studio recording?
I want to believe it`s.. somehow not true.

*edit*
truly fake.

fireflyry

Quote from: Blastdude on Apr 10, 2006, 02:20 AM
I like Tool simply for the fact that both of their bass players are GODS.

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.