Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

tool

Started by Justin_UGR, Oct 19, 2005, 12:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrisbo

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Oldnewtype

Chrisbo

It was their april fools joke, they posted a bulletin saying they're putting a new song up on April 1st. This was what they put up. Surely it was their april fools joke.

You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

deftonekid

yeah sad but true!

DeftonesATF27

if i can im gonna try and get some chronic and re-buy anemia and laterlus since ive seemed to have lost them or gotten them jacked. Oh well i got them from jacking to so i cant jack the jacker for jacking since im the king of jacking in more ways then one but in only one way im talking about.

wharf rat

deathblow

Incoming news... 

Maynard James Keenan , was flying back home after an interview today... and his plane crashed... i know. ive been crying for hours... sorry guys ... no tour...

deftonekid

Quote from: deathblow on Apr 12, 2006, 08:01 PM
Incoming news... 

Maynard James Keenan , was flying back home after an interview today... and his plane crashed... i know. ive been crying for hours... sorry guys ... no tour...

really? ???

Jerry_Curls

Listening to Ænima right now. Haven't in like 2 years. Holy shit...so amazing.

I hate lending my CDs to my sister cuz I never get them back.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Crazylegs

word.

My sister stole all my michael jackson albums.

Sam

1980's Michael Jackson was the shit...
1990's MJ kinda got weird...
2000's MJ........just what the fuck.

deftonekid

Quote from: Sam on Apr 13, 2006, 02:52 AM
1980's Michael Jackson was the shit...
1990's MJ kinda got weird...
2000's MJ........just what the fuck.

yeah he was the shit in the 80's

skinnypuppy

I think there's posters up in hollywood for tools dvd on 666.

it says

6-6-6
can't you see all
the signs around you

nothing more, nothing less.. just a black poster with white text.

lithium royalty

Fireal1222

i had a dream the other night that i bought the tool album and put it in for the first time

i remember that the album wasnt heavy at all but it was very haunting and creepy

im guessing the album is  going to be heavier than lateralus, but u never know, my dreams usually make fairly accurate predictions

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

deathblow

Quote from: deftonekid on Apr 13, 2006, 02:01 AM
Quote from: deathblow on Apr 12, 2006, 08:01 PM
Incoming news... 

really? ???

yeah ...  I cant stop cryin'!!! oh .. i think i just shit on myself!

Chrisbo

The back cover to the new Metal Hammer mag

Mmmmm, nice, nice!!!  :)

DeftonesATF27

the record is coming out may 1st? thats fuckin cool. Ill buy it.

Breach Unborn

i'm really surprised nothing has leaked only being 3 weeks away