Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

tool

Started by Justin_UGR, Oct 18, 2005, 09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fireal1222

well, since the album leaked, i wont be coming into this thread anymore. cause im sure u guys are going to ruin every moment of it for me if i read your posts

ill talk to you guys in here on may 2nd, after ive listened to the album  ill post a review.

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

eZe^

Quote from: Fireal1222 on Apr 18, 2006, 11:00 PM
well, since the album leaked, i wont be coming into this thread anymore. cause im sure u guys are going to ruin every moment of it for me if i read your posts

ill talk to you guys in here on may 2nd, after ive listened to the album  ill post a review.

my sentiments exactly,this was my fav topic too  :'(

Planet X>Dream Theater

Fireal1222

here one last thing before i go. i find this letter written by TOOL, look at what was crossed out, that made me laugh

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

law

haha, good find.

still i wouldnt be put off coming here, since I dont really agree with whats been said about this new song.... its just fucking good and that doesnt spoil it one bit for oyu me saying that... after all Tool is more multi-interpretal (lol what a word) compared to most acts

indychino

The bass work is un-fucking-believable

Sam

This new album is pretty fucking good.  I'm really at a loss for words..it's that good.

Hidalgo

can someone hook it up on "yousendit"

i can't open the other ones

Deftonesaddict

bartdaddy12

deftonesaddict u r at thearmpit too arent you?

Deftonesaddict

wharf rat

This is equivalent to with teeth.  The wait.  The anticipation.  The let down.

indychino

WAIT TILL THE MUTHERFUCKING CD COMES OUT YOU DICKS

wharf rat

indychino

Whats the big buzz of listening to a CD a couple of weeks before anyone else.

Seriously...

hisnextfix

didnt know was posted in here. kick ass. thanks

lithium royalty

this album is sounding very complete.. very structured.. kids, this is defenitely not a decoy album.

Sam

Fuck no it ain't.. Honestly...the 5 year wait was worth it.  The album isn't like THE SHIT but it's still damn good.

geoisdef

musta been so high...........hahahaahah i listened to the leack once all the way through, its really impressive.......hope that doesnt ruin it to much for u truist out there...
Yes i live in japan, no im not japanese.

deftoolsys07

yeah i downloaded it earlier today, popped it in my car stereo and chilled and listened to an hour and a half of tool. incredible. i think my favorite right now is "the pot"
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

mokeloke

the entire time i listened to the album, i thought "the next song will be the one that blows me away"...and it never came. i guess i need to listen to it while i'm high.