Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

tool

Started by Justin_UGR, Oct 19, 2005, 12:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazylegs

First day of school today. I'm tired allright.

fireflyry

fo sho

It's pretty obvious 10,000 days is about her though.

I refuse to say more for fear of "spoilage"

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

Crazylegs

fireflyry

lolzor you fucking clown.

Crazylegs

i know, see what i did there?

fireflyry

Sam

well...Right In Two is definitely one of my favorite Tool songs.

wally

Please somebody YSI the album, rapidshit doesnt' work for me

deftonekid

Quote from: Chrisbo on Apr 19, 2006, 06:15 PM
Yeah, heard about this leak last night. Person I was speaking to downloaded it, told her not to tell any details but she said it was fucking awesome! But hell, I'm not touching that leak with a 20ft pole.

Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Apr 19, 2006, 12:21 PM
Quote from: dusttones on Apr 19, 2006, 08:53 AM
i'm waiting till the 1st. I've heard Vicarious and that's all till then.

the same here?

deftoolsys07

after the 20th time or so listening to this album, all of the songs are starting to catch on to me... this is a really good album. it needs more intensity. it's kind of boring, but it's still good
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

lostcancer

im listening to it and so far marnards vocals are sounding APC'ish, does anybody feel me?

deftoolsys07

Quote from: lostcancer on Apr 20, 2006, 04:15 AM
im listening to it and so far marnards vocals are sounding APC'ish, does anybody feel me?
yeah i second that
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

Hidalgo

Quote from: lostcancer on Apr 20, 2006, 04:15 AM
nah, sounds like Tool to me. i find this album really boring, just like lateralus. i can't get into it, at all

whatshouldgohere

rosetta is quite an awesome track. i still hope this isn't ther real deal though.

Deftonesaddict

this album is pretty weak, the only songs i like are vicarious, rosetta stoned and the pot

black coffee

Gaz

I decided to download it, first listen nothing really seemed to sink in at all, but after a few listens I started to really enjoy it, like all Tool albums they take a while to grow on me and I think this one will be no different.

law

Quote from: Ghost of a Bullet on Apr 20, 2006, 03:10 PM
I decided to download it, first listen nothing really seemed to sink in at all, but after a few listens I started to really enjoy it, like all Tool albums they take a while to grow on me and I think this one will be no different.

same here. I think his vocals are tops, 'I'm loving it!' :P

lostpilot

..10000 days in the fire is long enough..

bartdaddy12

What do you guys think of the rumor about this being a decoy? That Blair guy at the tool website that its a fake, tool took time to make a decoy cd so it actually sounded real, and that the real thing comes out May 2. I think its bullshit...but you neve rknow